Quick Question...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Quick Question...

This has been bugging me eversince I have joined the Forums. How do I post a picture in a Post that is either saved on my computer or on a website? Right now, I Google the picture I want and copy/paste the address link to the "Insert Image" thingy. So, my question is how do I get a picture off of lets say, www.fordvehicles.com and insert it into a post?

Please tell me if I'm not making any sense.

posted by  moostang104314

when your typing in rour reply, there is a button next to the "bullit" icon... its a picture of a mountain with a sun... click it, a pop up will come up where you paste in the URL of the picture you want to show...

posted by  mazda6man

I know, that's what I do. But I don't know how to paste a picture that is just sitting on a website. The pictures I use are from Google, where they appear in their own page. I want to know how to put in a picture thats NOT on its own page. Thanks though.

oh, like a picture from your computer? if so, you can either upload it onto a picture site like photobucket, or even cardomain, then do the URL thing... or theres also the upload picture tool "attatch files" and "manage attatchments" i hope im goin the right direction with it...

posted by  mazda6man

or wait, after looking at your post a little closer... just rightclick the picture, then go to "picture properties" or somethin like that, then the pictures URL will be on it... then just copy paste it

posted by  mazda6man

alright thanx, i'll try it...

One of My Favorite Cars:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/moostang104314/theme1_800.jpg
I'm so happy the Photobucket method worked, because the "picture properties" one didn't, and Google doesn't have any pictures of the New Jetta.

Sorry about the size...

here try the picture properties one more time... only do this.. rightclick any picture (unless its flash...) then on the bottem of the rightclick bar window deally, there is a thing that says "properties" then the pictures adress will be shown

posted by  mazda6man

3 things...

1. What Browser are you using? Might help explain.
2. Nice VW pic.
3. Mazfa6Man - awesome avatar!

posted by  boothe

Okay, this only works with pictures on websites...
http://www.cadillac.com/images/models/sts/gallery/photoExt2_med.jpg
PERFECT!!! Thanx A LOT! :thumbs:

Your Message