Happy Thanksgiving!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Happy Thanksgiving!

hmm im thankful for my car, this site, and a lot of other stuff i can't quite put my finger on right now, considering i just finished a big essay for school, one of the things im NOT thankful for. :D

posted by  SuperJew

Hi all! Thanksgiving is approaching quickly! Just wanted to ask what you all were thankful for this year. Hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

~Jennifer :D

posted by  ferrarichika

I'm thankful for my family and friends, for being lucky enough to live in the greatest country on earth and for waking up every morning (so far). And air-cooled Volkswagens. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving all!! Hope everyone has a great family day, and make sure you enjoy that Turkey, Ham, Cow or whatever you will be chowing down on that special day. ;)

posted by  Unfedfat

We'll be having our traditional meal... Mechanically seperated chicken meat. 8)

posted by  vwhobo

I thought you're against SPAM... my bad :D

posted by  Unfedfat

Back to topic...

all that and having such a great bunch of members ;)
I fuckin love you guys! (OK i'm drunk... a bit... I guess :D)

posted by  Unfedfat

Hey, it's all good, as long as you keep your hands to yourself. 8) I'm frying a turkey as I type. What are you all gonna be eating?

posted by  vwhobo

I'm going to have Prime Rib, olives, beets, cranberry sauce, Stuffing, Potatoes, and Sparkling apple cider.
:D Yummy!

posted by  Bubba

i'm thankful for my life, for my family, friends and loved ones
thankful that i've got a chance to serve
thankful that the &$%#*^%%$#% chebbie out in the parking lot is running once again
thankful of who i am now, and what made me this way

perhaps what i'm most thankful for is my girlfriend, Kathryn

have a good one ya'll

posted by  asa67_stang

i had turkey ham mashed potatos gravy yams beets cranberries rolls and some weird guy my parents invited over

posted by  lick_q1

Your Message