Way Of Topic

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Way Of Topic

What kind of music do you all like? Favorite bands?
I like metal and hard rock, like Metallica, Pantera, Shadows Fall and stuff like that.

posted by  jdubya

I listen to absolutley everything...

But my main preferences are punk rock, techno, and Underground Hip Hop

posted by  Zalight

I like 90's stuff, mainly Matchbox Twenty, Goo Goo Dolls, etc...

But I also enjoy listening to Rap and Country, lots of different stuff! :thumbs:

posted by  moostang104314

I always had a wish to drive my car and listen to Offspring - kids arn't allright

posted by  mumin

rap and rock are my favs. the Beasty boys are my favorite right now.

posted by  Import-tuner

oldies, techno and 80s...

posted by  mazda6man

rap and rock are what i listen to

posted by  griffinstud78

Classic rock, Alternative, Jazz, and some trance... oh and jam bands.

posted by  boothe

The new album or the older stuff? I have been tryingt o get my hands on the new one... curiosu to know if its any good?

posted by  boothe

Rap, Rock, Trance, some Blues, some Old School rap (Tupac, BIG, NWA, etc)

posted by  Satty101

I'm a massive Meat Loaf fan myself....In my oppinion he's the best artist in the world...ever :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

let's see.......

Disturbed
Linkin Park&Jay-z
Linkin Park
Chevelle
Brand New
etc. etc.

posted by  Godlaus

If you like Linkin Park, check out "Sevendust"

Not really the same style, but Linkin Park was my favorite band until I heard Sevendust. Now it's mainly sevendust.

posted by  Satty101

Sevendust ROCKS, i saw them at the Bluenote, a local nightclub and they were awsome!

posted by  jdubya

Can I pick up their CD at target? Or do I have to go bootlegging?

posted by  Godlaus

You can buy all of their CD's at FYE or most record stores.
Personally i like their 1st cd the best. To see if you like them you should download the song "Black" and listen to it.

Order in which their cd's came out:

1 Sevendust (best)
2 Home ( worst)
3 Animosity
4 Seasons

posted by  jdubya

I like Tupac, luniz, and I absolutely hate rock and punks.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Eric B And Rakim
Mos Def
Common
Low Millions
Kanye West
Tupac
Gang Starr

posted by  L2006

I have Animosity and Seasons. Seasons has like, 3 good songs on it, but Animosity is the best overall that I've heard so far.

posted by  Satty101

I love all rap, crips and bloods, and with the exception of all that hardcore rap i like marron 5. yes i think their music is awesome. its a nice break after youve blown your eardrums out to some hardcore rap. However i like linkin park too. but thats all. i hate country no questions asked. the best thing in country is shania twain and faith hill.

posted by  Stem

No Allison Krause love from the country folk?

posted by  boothe

I finally got my radio antenna going and programmed everything in sight... except country :| I used to like country once upon a time but it gets too depressing for me sometimes. The kinds of music I miss on the radio are Gospel and also there used to be a Spanish station where I was before.

posted by  JaneiR36

dj.tiesto rocks

posted by  mumin

Lemme think...

my top ten are cam', 2 pac, nas, jay, jim jones, luda, 50, the game, eminem, and Bumpy Johnson. In no particular order.

Then theres linkin park, hoobastank, greenday, and all them other alternative bands.

Imma rap, hip-hop, r&B, alternative, merengue, salsa, love, bachata, reggaeton, type a nigga.

posted by  VMJYogi

megadeth, and metallica etc.. been to see metallica twice and stans is the place to be on a friday nite. GOOD SMOKE :thumbs:

posted by  jase

Here are some song songs off of my playlist.

There's some good stuff in there.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message