VWHobo fan club?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  VWHobo fan club?

What's been going on with the VWHobo fan clubs signature?

First it was that arguably unnappropiate moving pic of the smiling licking the naked girl, now, it's a giant poster of basketball champs. What gives?

posted by  Godlaus

what the hell are you talking about?!

posted by  Satty101

Yeah for real. :screwy:

Happy birthday satty. Sweet 16 no longer. :hi: I'm busy soaking that up. :laughing:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Look at yours, stiman's, and anybody who belongs to the vwhobo fan club. They all have the same insanely large signature. here's the attachment, and your sig is HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

*edit* happy birthday to you and greekwarrior!
http://www.cougarsflowers.com/birthday%20cake.JPG

check out the sig on this page also;
http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=2068

posted by  Godlaus

:sleep: ...AH yeah, woken up. I see it now. :screwy: It's quite funny actually. :orglaugh:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Ah, I see now, the original signature said, " ---- member of the unofficial vwhobo fan club", then it had a spinning thing next to it, which didn't come from car-forums. That means it came from an extrenal URL, which kept the same URL address, but changed the motion pic, which is how it ended up with this huge signature. Stupid me :banghead: :banghead: Shoulda seen this a hella long time ago. :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  Godlaus

Was wondering why our sigs were so HUGE!! oh well. :banghead: Thought somebody was screwing with them

posted by  Bubba

Yah, sorry about my sig guys. I fixed it. I was gone for a couple of days, I would have fixed it sooner, but... :oops:

posted by  StiMan

who is vwhobo and why does everyone like him?

posted by  CarEXPERT

lol thanks bro, I only saw this today but thanks anyway. :thumbs: :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Sorry Greekwarrior and Satty! I usually (starting last year sometime) send a PM to my friends on their birthday, but I wasnt here. Sorry! Happy BIRTHDAY! :thumbs:

Greekwarrior: your damn sig is too mesmorizing (sp?)! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

all vwhobo do is talk hella shit and cant back it up..

posted by  CarEXPERT

Thats not true. He posts a great deal of good information, you just dont take the time to read it.

posted by  StiMan

Mesmorizing, lol. :thumbs: sp?

posted by  GreekWarrior

I am serious dude. You make it or did Voda?

posted by  StiMan

Nah not me, I sent the GTR pic to my friend and he did it for me :thumbs: , cool huh. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message