HELP Please

Home  \  Off Topic  \  HELP Please

Okay my ex flirts with me all the time and I still like him how can I see if he still likes me too and isnt just messing around?

posted by  Poetic_Tomboy14

WILL YOU PLEASE STOP POSTING BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

posted by  jdubya

Ahh, dammit, a kid my age, who acts like an idot... Leave, don't bring your pathetic problems here...cause obviously, you are spamming.

posted by  L2006

WTF. its a f**kin car forum not a "i have boy problems" forum.

posted by  Import-tuner

he's just wants in your pants, they all do and guys don't have girl....friends unless they want some just ask chris rock, he's got the low down on how to be bitter and hateful and btw you mixed this forum up with another forum where people might actually care

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

i have a girl-----friend ....not because she is a model and sexy ..She havent been like that when I met her ..Everyone in school was talking about us though//bf/gf and stuff.

posted by  mumin

I just need to know what I can do about it please I'm like going crazy seriously

go to an AOL.com chat plz

posted by  Import-tuner

but really cmon, your only her friend cuz she is either

a. your girlfriends friend
2. one of your moms friends
c. she has a boyfriend who you associate with
4. is super hot and you hope someday you will find your way into her pants
e. your a flaming homosexual

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

I'm sorry but this is getting funny lol I'm a tomboy I find so many things funny

Just don't think about it and it will come out by it self don't be too good for him. Show him that you look after another guys and he will come to you in 100%

The END

posted by  mumin

or you could change the spark plugs like mathew said.

posted by  Import-tuner

Good advice I'll try that he was trying to help me when I jammed my thumb cause it hurt so bad and he knew it and he just took my hand and tried to un jam my thumb he stands up for me and he's so sweet and cute

what are you talkin about...?

posted by  Import-tuner

When girls have short legs we call that Low Chassis Girls :thumbs:

posted by  mumin

All right, since you posted in the off topic section, and this deinitely counts, I will help you out.

Okay, so you said you two used to go out, so you should know eachother pretty well, right? Then here is my advice:
ASK HIM!

The thing is he probably is feeling the same way about you and is going throught the same thing you are, wondering if you like him also. So, gain some confidence, and quit with the self doubt, walk up to him and ask him. I mean, hell, he is probably being nice to you for a reason...come on. If a guy isn't intrested in you, he won't be flirting with you all the time.

God, it's like im in high school all over again...

posted by  Zalight

You see this is the difference between mature relationships, and high-school BS. Once you get into a mature relationship, you will drop the insecure crap and just do what needs to be done.

posted by  Zalight

Well of course it hurt him. What were you thinking! No wonder he dropped you like a schoolcase. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

You should like take him to the mall, then you guy's can like hang at the food court. If it goes good and you think he likes you maybe you guy's can do it !!! :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  ode94

I am never going to reply to any of Poetic_Tomboy14's questions again

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

posted by  jdubya

Probably because a lot of us are in high school still. :wink2:

posted by  Satty101

like omg becky, wait wait wait for it, nope sorry no one cares, want 50 cent go call someone who does? cry me a river, then build me a bridge and get over it.

posted by  Stem

thanks for the advice and all but I really need tips on how to keep him wondering about if I like him and stuff like that ya know that would really help

Your Message