How to Write in Complete Sentences

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How to Write in Complete Sentences

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all of you that this doesn't apply to. My thanks go out to you.

Now, on to the subject matter...what is it with people on this website who mange to fuck up everything they try to say? I'm not talking about little mistakes here and there, I could care less about those, but some of you write so poorly I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say. (You know who you are.) Example:

I mean, what the hell is this person trying to say?

This post is just a request that you at least attempt legibility.
Here is a simple test:

1. Proofread. Read your post out loud. Is this how you sound when you normally speak? Remember; don't pause unless there is a comma, period, or some other form of punctuation. If you don't put them in, we'll assume that you are speaking really really fast.

2. Cut and paste your post in Microsoft Word. This program is amazing, it will catch any mistakes that you made in spelling. If you're really lucky, it will even catch some grammar mistakes such as run-on sentences.

3. If you're not sure of the meaning of a word, look it up! www.dictionary.com works great!

This is what I used to do before each and every post, it worked for me, and it can work for you! After you do this enough, you will find that you automatically write well. You'll no longer need to check it and people will treat you with a great deal more respect.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

THANK YOU WIDOWMAKER!!! *bows down*

posted by  SuperJew

watrutyintasay lol yatakintame lol duntbesucanasss lol ispellgode lol leevmealon lol mydaddyhasanewmersadees lol

:D :D :D

posted by  vwhobo

Great topic :thumbs:

posted by  Unfedfat

haha, granted i dont always follow the stuff, i see people that are wayyyy worse than i am. at least with my stuff (i hope so anyways) people understand what i mean, but yeh when i read

The only point is that makin a supra is the dumbest thing you can do and the bike wasent even fixed and it was stoke and the supra wasent lol

i was dazed and confused

posted by  mazda6man

I know why Widowmaker. PEOPLE ARE TOO GOD DAMN LAZY TO HOLD A SHIFT BUTTON DOWN OR TYPE A PERIOD. It's not that hard people I mean come on.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

kinda like this one...

posted by  Satty101

do we want to keep the writer private or can i take a stab at who wrote it?

posted by  SuperJew

Stab away SuperJew, stab away.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

my guess is thats carlover....

posted by  SuperJew

Haha, could be, could be.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!! WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR HIM JOHNY?

absolutly nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........no, really, we're outta prizes.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message