Lost tax returns

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Lost tax returns

I think my mom lost her tax returns from year 2003 .. Is there any way to get another copy of that????

posted by  mumin

Unless she did them herself, the CPA that did them should have a copy!

Or if she had someone like H&R Block do them...they should also still be able to give you a copy.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Your Message