GT4 Slideshow

Home  \  Off Topic  \  GT4 Slideshow

Just something I cooked up in a few seconds. Not too great, and I don't have a tripod or USB cables, so a shaky video will have to do. Cars are 00Camaro SS with 580hp (est.), Vette Z06 with 580hp (est.), Sunfire GXP with 280hp (est.) and my first car I bought in the game, Mistubishi Lancer Evolution with about 300hp (est). Well, here:

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZFSO7VI9Z0U53CLPAVK5FM4XH

right click save as.

Im not sure how long this will be up. Maybe a week?

posted by  Satty101

Still downloading...
Looks awesome dude! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Not bad. :thumbs:

Never knew that in GT4 you could have slideshows.

posted by  ToCkS

Don't get the point but hey whatever floats ur boat.

posted by  VMJYogi

The point was a thread for all of us to share our GT4 slideshows. besides, what affect does it have on you? he's not forcing you to look at it. Some of us would like to see what cars he has and the way he has the photographed.

How about we all put up our slideshows?

posted by  Godlaus

The thread wasn't started for everyone to post their slideshows. It was just for him to post his slideshows but like i said i dont care he does whatever makes him happy and i wont interrupt. Thats why i said whatever floats ur boat. meaning u do what u wanna do and i'll just watch and laugh and be cool about it. If you all wanna post ur slideshows then neato i'll prolly post mine too. I dont mind it. And i never said i didnt like it. I never said it was a waste. I never said i didnt wanna look at it. I only said i didnt get it. hEY WHATEVER FLOATS UR BOAT NUGGA!! haha. i need jesus. or yola

posted by  VMJYogi

Thats pretty cool that you can make that. Thanx dude.

And no not a week with a download manager...about 2 minutes.

posted by  boothe

I was saying it might be hosted there for about a week. So a week from when I posted it when you click the link, it'll be a dead link. :wink2:

The point of this thread was half for me to show off because I love my Camaro and my Corvette, and to see if you guys could post up your slideshows of your rides.

OT: YMJyogi, I find it kinda of odd that you dissappear when "What" was here but now that he's gone, you're back...maybe Im wrong but that's kinda suspicious.

posted by  Satty101

They arent the same person. Lest we forget What called out YMJyogi. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

no no no, I know that. However, that'd be a damn good cover up. don't ya think? Ok, anyways, back on topic.

posted by  Satty101

Ya... I guess thats true.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message