What job?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What job?

I have a feeling it has been posted before as it's a popular thread, but I can't see it so here it goes.....
I'm going to start a mechanic apprenticeship as soon as I get my licence, but ATM am unemployed, no income
jack

posted by  Jack05

man i never been on a forum where everyone is unemployed!
jack

posted by  Jack05

That's right, we're all unemployed losers... Like you. :banghead:

posted by  vwhobo

You know, hobo, you're really funny when you make fun of idiots but that was uncalled for.

posted by  Nichol Bolas

And why is that? Could it be that you also fit the basic description. Don't be pissed at me because you suck.

posted by  vwhobo

speak for yourself mate :D
i'm starting my apprenticeship next week
jack

posted by  Jack05

I admit I am unemployed, But its not like im not trying to get a job...
I just Haven't got one yet. Maybe Its the fact that everytimme I go into a jobinterview I smell like gasoline or motor oil no matter how many times I shower. And the fact that I have Car grease under my fingernails, no matter how many times I wash my hands.

posted by  Zalight

i chew my nails so i got nothing for the grease to get under, so i take it your a mechanic dude, how do you find it?
jack

posted by  Jack05

Im not a mechanic by trade...yet. Right now its just a hobby, one that consumes most of my time. But i will be going to wyotech, or maybe UTI, in the very near future. hopefuly this fall.

posted by  Zalight

Hey VWhobo what does that mean. That you live in a VW and your homeless. Or is it the your really a VW home oh. Just checking because you sound like a bitter old man that has been forced in early retirement or is it that you can't get a job turning wrenches. Everyone here is happy helping each other. So just let them be. How close am I to the truth. You can answer that question, can't you. Love ya Tif

posted by  Tiffany

My take on him is that he just really doesn't have time for what he sees as bull.

Edit: Longer version. Your question. Seems to me that he likes VW and his name is hobo. Put two and two togethor and you arive at vwhobo. So that answers your question. Me & him rub elbows alot and I wouldn't mind the (rational) conversations if we'd keep out personal attacks. I'm in this forum for the long haul so we'll have to get used to each other.

posted by  DodgeRida67

i would say he is a VW HOMO.

posted by  gageplate

I would say you're 12.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Run two garage repair workshops in UK...

posted by  hammerthief

Hey! You hiring?

Seriously, I want to move to England, but I won't have a job, so I would end up living in a youth hostil for the rest of my life....

posted by  Zalight

You're so witty, how 'bout show me some titty. You don't know me but you can blow me.

Wow, another great stroke of originality. I've never heard that before. Why are you always so interested in all things "homo"?

posted by  vwhobo

Here's the problem, right here in the second post. Why would someone say this? It's the kind of thing that could conceiveably piss many of us off.

posted by  ChrisV

Because he's a dumbass?

posted by  vwhobo

hey homo stay out of it!
the reason I said that is if you look at the dates, it was up for a day with not even a "I'm unemployed atm" if you guys can't be arsed to reply to a post as straight forward as this one, i'm not sure im in the right forum!
jack

posted by  Jack05

wow you seriously must use the internet alot. we post and might not get a reply for 2 days, see any of us caring? first u post, get off for a while then back on after a few hours. if not then wait for a whole day or two then there you go

posted by  ahoo

fair enough
Im use to forums like hot4's where 20 people reply in the space of 30mins
jack

posted by  Jack05

Well, maybe we didn't respond immediately because we DID have jobs? If we were all unemployed like you assumed, we'd be on here 24/7 and able to answer your post as soon as you posted it... So you pissed off some people by making inaccurate assumptions that showed you didn't think the situation through. And then you get mad at those people because you pissed them off? Yeah, that's the way to get the answers you're looking for.

:screwy:

posted by  ChrisV

hmmmm
great forums u got here :clap:

posted by  Jack05

Then why...

... don't you just leave and not come back?

posted by  vwhobo

why coz a nerdy little poofta like yourself, got teased at school and the only way he feels 'big' is to act like a big man on a forum?!?
nah man, I feel sorry for ya LOL I honestly do! :wink2:
jack

posted by  Jack05

Yep, you've got it all figured out. Everybody on a forum is a 15 year old loser like you. I hope you know as much as you think you do when you start a job someday because you're not going to last three hours. Ya see, it's guys like me who are going to be your boss.

posted by  vwhobo

sorry bud
wrong on both accounts.....
I said your a loser not people on the forum. Don't shield yourself with them!
You be my boss, that's a laugh your the kinda guy that works for the dole

posted by  Jack05

what is this thread about becauase right now i just see a thread for a buncha losers who have nothing better to do than argue with people while hammering their keyboards, go brawl and box it out or something otherwise lets talk about cars here.

posted by  Stem

hey stem
mate go to the start of the thread, and you tell me who is in the wrong I don't see how what I said warrants this crap!
jack

posted by  Jack05

The first post doesn't, but the second one pretty much is an insult to everyone here because you don't think you got an answer fast enough. That's what warrented the response.

Sorry you can't see that.

posted by  ChrisV

Maybe someone would answer your... wait, did you have a question? No, not really.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Umm... What? :screwy:

posted by  boothe

its a bird, a plane, no wait its a title and oh my god, its a question!
LOL and I though mechanics were suppose to be able to take a couple of blows, you guys remind me of a group of girls, all feeling insecure ad sensitive
stuff this!
jack

posted by  Jack05

You're so witty, how 'bout show me some titty. You don't know me but you can blow me.

Thank you for replying to my posting. I understand if you don't answer the questions. Your not a big enough man to do so, so I figure that your dick is the same size of your brain. SMALL. Ok enough of that lame reply. Talk to me, you talk as if you were married in one of the posting. Truely she left you and you are very lonely, that's why you spend so much time on this site. You probably have two kids that don't even talk to you anymore. You should give them a call, and talk about it. In another posting you talk as if you were a big store manager. You were really the assistant, never having the ability to comunicate with other's as you do in this forum. Wow, what a piece of work you have become. Look at yourself and say, the key board is sitting on the same spot as my TV dinner. My stomach. If I have a problem with my car, please don't respond, because your a great mic-a-nic. Go HOMO Go HOMO.Your friend always Tiff.

posted by  Tiffany

well put tiffany!!!!!!!!!

posted by  gageplate

Your Message