StiMan--> Vacation

Home  \  Off Topic  \  StiMan--> Vacation

Im going on vacation. Ill talk to yall next weekend. Dont destroy CF while I am gone! See yall later! :thumbs:

Sti

posted by  StiMan

have fun! dont worry ill take your place, you just enjoy your trip.

posted by  Ki2AY

Im going on vacation again starting tomorrow. I wont be back until next Thursday (so like 2 weeks.) Dont destroy CF until I get back! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

what the....? How many vacations do you need? Sheesh.

Have fun Sti

posted by  Satty101

Im gonna come back for a week and then leave for a month and a half, I need lots of vacation! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Enjoy it while you're young!

posted by  Godlaus

when are you going to columbia?

posted by  M3er

Next trip, going to Montana now.

posted by  StiMan

cool...what you going to montana for?

posted by  M3er

Meh... why not? Lol.

posted by  StiMan

lol...i know what you mean...i need a vaction

posted by  M3er

Back.

posted by  StiMan

i'm gonna kill you stiman. i havn't had a true vacation for about 5 years, and here you are going on a vacation every 5 seconds. :evil:

posted by  enzo#2

Lol. Not if I shoot first. :guns: enzo#2... lol. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Oh, is that what happened to enzo #1? You shot first :laughing: . Anyways, Welcome back Stiman, you've missed a lot (not important stuff though). :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

lol. I shot number 1. He just called dibs on number 2. Anybody want dibs on number 3??? :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

i take it you don't like my name? neither do i. goes to show that you don't re register while your tired. your name doesn't turn out to well. oh yeah just call me enzo, don't remind me that my name involves a type of ferrari and another word for crap. #2, what was i thinking?

posted by  enzo#2

Welcome back, wait to you see who the next dick is :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

No, I like Enzos your name is fine by me. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

:clap: :orglaugh: :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  Zalight

Ok, I am leaveing. Talk to yall in a month and a half. (I have access to CF the whole time, so I may post or may not.) Have fun guys! And talk to you all soon! :thumbs:
StiMan

posted by  StiMan

Have fun :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

Cya Stiman, enjoy you vacation. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

bastard with all these vacations...this is bullshit!

posted by  Satty101

Man....I hate you. Lets trade just once, you come work at my stressful, crazy job, and I'll take your vacation.

Please?

posted by  Zalight

have fun ill b gone 2 lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Where in montana? one of the national parks? glacier or yellowstone? texas to montana, thats a long drive. hope you enjoy it here.

posted by  shev

Bye. :thumbs:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I am on vacation still, but I am logged in just for a sec.

posted by  StiMan

Damn StiMan, you leave for awhile and you come back to this. You came back to check on the forum at the wrong time, sorry you had to see it how it is.

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol, ya. I just came back again and it is a hell hole. Godlaus is gone, FFH is going crazy, Why? is strange, Steven has been banned and de-banned... this is all very confusing...

posted by  StiMan

Haha thats all true. How long till you come back from vacation anyways?

posted by  car_crazy89

Well in theory 2 weeks, but I may just stay active until then. I dunno. Ill take the "On Vacation" out of my sig when I get home, but Ill probly stay active. From what I can tell, when ever I leave CF goes to hell. So in CF's best interests I should probly stay. Lol. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Lol, alright. It does seem true about everytime you leave, hopefully it'll all go back to normal when your truely off vacation. But it does make for some interesting reading lol. Hope your enjoying your vacation :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol, thanks man. I just want to know who this Why? guy is. If the mods know, then why cant we know? :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

No problem. Ya i was kinda wondering the same thing, but i guess its of either no importance to us or we're just not supposed to know.

posted by  car_crazy89

Home.

posted by  StiMan

Welcome home, that last but seemed to go by pretty quick (probably cause you were here).

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol, ya. Just meant that I took the "On Vacation" out of my sig... :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Well... sorry to do this but... *BUMP*

Ill be out of town starting tomorrow through next Sunday at an undisclosed location for an undisclosed conference. :laughing:

Try not to destroy CF while I am gone folks... (I will have NO access to a comp while I am there, so if you need to say something to me, just PM me and Ill read those when I get back, and a few threads as well.) :thumbs:
John

posted by  StiMan

It's either jury duty, or assassinating a world leader :laughing:

Have fun, man :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

What about a little of both? Heh... :laughing: JK.

posted by  StiMan

It doesnt surprise me your leaving, must be important/exciting though cause why else would you leave us :mrgreen: . Well good luck/enjoy your time away (depending what it is i guess) and we'll see you around in a week or so :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Well I got back a week ago, but I have so much HW I really shouldnt be on now... good to see everything is still here.

posted by  StiMan

Welcome back :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

As yall can tell I havent been on in a month. This is because I have lots of work that I have to do relating to school and all (junior year sucks), so I will not be on super often, but Ill be on when I can.

Is there anything large that I missed? :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

There a new user that owns a lamborghini Diablo :thumbs:

posted by  Pythias

Really? How'd he prove that one. :laughing:

Cool.

posted by  StiMan

vwhobo's back, but you probably already saw that

posted by  jedimario

Not sure if you were here for Oomba's ban,
6000LE got banned, came back as 420amodder, and got banned again :laughing:

He put up pics of his car, and did picture requests too

Welcome Back :thumbs:

posted by  chris_knows

I was here for Oombas baning, thanks for the welcome back!

Sweet about the pic requests. Can I get a pic? One that says "StiMan is a PIMP-daddy!" on a big ole sign? Lol... :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

posted by  Cliffy

Thanks Cliffy.
You back from your holiday and just forgot to remove that thing from your sig?

posted by  StiMan

Erhm... miss me?

What did I miss?

posted by  StiMan

Drama, but you'll see plenty more, remember, its CAR FORUMS!

posted by  99integra

Welcome back, didn't say you were leaving this time or what?

As far as I know you didn't miss a WHOLE lot.

posted by  car_crazy89

Ya... sorry I didnt say anything, exams are killer. Lol. But Ill be on this break. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Haha, I took my exams Wednesday and Thursday and still got on :wink2:

posted by  99integra

You're forgiven lol. Good thing I don't have exams till february (and I onlt have one anyways).

posted by  car_crazy89

Lol... nice post count Steven.

posted by  StiMan

Eh, just a number

posted by  99integra

I'm sure... :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Welcome back! :wink2:

Didn't miss much really... :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

posted by  chris_knows

Just fyi:
If I am gone for any period (I know I can only possibly get a chance on CF on non-schoolnights) it is simply because I have so much work at school. I will never forget CF; I will always return at some point. Just wanted to let yall know.

posted by  StiMan

Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside..... :mrgreen:

posted by  Pythias

So ya basically I leave tomorrow (the 30th), come back on the 5th, leave on the 7th, and come back again on the 10th or 11th. So basically Ill talk to yall later and try your best not to destroy CF without me. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Bon Voyage(s) Sti ! :thumbs:

posted by  elchango36

Alright, who called it of him being here a week before leaving again? Lol, j/k.

Well you seem to be a very busy person, you'll be missed (like usual). And you can trust us to keep this place together :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Have fun...Where are ya going? lol

posted by  chris_knows

Heh, thanks guys! Yall are like flippin family. Lol. :laughing:

First Im going up to Vermont for my grandfather's 80th bday and then I have robotics nationals.

What really fries me is that I leave the day before my girl's bday and then when I get back the second time (on the 10th or 11th) she has already gone to camp and wont be back for a month. :ticking:

posted by  StiMan

:stupid:
edit: lol whoops too late...:laughing:

anyway, have a good one.

posted by  Bubba

Hey Buba, I just noticed your VWHobos Chat room.... wtf?

posted by  Voda48

And nobodies in there :ohcrap: lol.

posted by  chris_knows

i dunno, just making a fashion statement, you know, trying to start a new thing.:laughing:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19829

posted by  Bubba

Have a good one, John. I like the way you just revive your old threads of this nature so as not to be deamed a whore, lol....jk. Have fun....again!

posted by  Cliffy

Might as well sticky it, as he's on 'vacation' more often than he's here lol :wink2:

posted by  car_crazy89

Your Message