how do i get an avatar?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  how do i get an avatar?

how do i get a avatar? like...get a pic that small to fit the requirements? i feel stupid...i usually kno how to do stuff on a computer...but i guess not....

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

thnx for all ur help every 1!!!!!! :fu: :cussing: :badrazz:

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

Thanks for writing in English Zippy!

posted by  vwhobo

u damn ppl will kno whut i say....i dont care... :cussing: i can talk the way i want 2....

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

And we can ignore you unintelligible pleas for help because we don't speak your language. Conform or be shunned.

posted by  vwhobo

WTF???? fine...i will speak "English" god damn...youre the second damn person to complain about it... :banghead: :evil:

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

-Go to user CP (in the upper left hand corner of the screen)
-Under settings and options click edit avatar
-Click on use custom avatar
-enter the URL of the pic that you want to use for your avatar
Taadaa!!

NOTE: the pic you want to use has top be smaller thsn 80x80 pixels

posted by  Zalight

thanks....how do i get a picture that small?

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

Find one...usually if you find a nice pic, you can just use its thumbnail (if it has one). Otherwise, just search until you find a nice pic that size

posted by  Zalight

is there any website that has them? im aksing to many questions..............after this one..im done... :screwy:

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

You can also use a program such as photoshop to make your picture smaller. If you're uploading a picture, Photobucket can do that too... I think.

posted by  ToCkS

i dont think i have those.....is there a sight that i can go to to get my pic to that size?

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

use ms paint to resize i got mine up find your picture and open with paint under image use the strech just keep reduceing it equaly till you get it small enough

posted by  osborste

oh....ok...thanks....

posted by  SUPRA_LUVA

Your Message