GT4 time trials

Home  \  Off Topic  \  GT4 time trials

hey, since a large majority of are GT4 goobernerds... i figure, lets have some time trials... only thing il ask for this... lets be honest with our scores... dont just say you got a time thats really good so that you win... be honest and lets see who really is the better gt4 player... p.s. i love this game that much to do this...

now, before i go out of my way and make a sched. who all would wanna join this?

posted by  mazda6man

by the way, i have some rules in mind that some people may not agree with, but hey.... itle make the competition that much better

posted by  mazda6man

I'll go for it, count me in.

posted by  Godlaus

Well, I will do it, once I get another copy of GT4, I was borrowing a friends for like 4 months, or whenever it was released. But he took it back and sold it to a second hand game store....making me cry.

posted by  Zalight

Im so in on this. Im doing this on another forum aswell. Sofar I have the best time so...

My suggestion though, since I think it would've been better if it were used on the other forum, is that we have classes like FR, FF, MR, AWD, Lightweight, Classic muscle, Classics, American Muscle, Asian Tuner, etc and limit them all to 1 car, stock (with the exception of tires) :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

i was thinkin drivetrain doesnt matter, 300 hp max, NO NITROUS, and my personal favorites no tsc and asc, and sim. tyres to make it more of a skill test and not a car test

posted by  mazda6man

I'm in too, I never use driving assistances any way, more fun. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I use it just because my RX7 likes to be gay and slid sideways out of random turns (And I exit them the exact same way, yet only SOMETIMEs does it slide...)

posted by  Satty101

ok... so far

mazda6man
Godlaus
Zalight - maybe
Satty101
GreekWarrior
ahoo
NISSANSPDR

posted by  mazda6man

im disadvantaged because i dont have a steering wheel but im in.

posted by  ahoo

you dont have to have a wheel...

posted by  mazda6man

yeah true its just that i think its harder with out 1

posted by  ahoo

Hey off topic but how do you transfer money from your GT3 game to GT4?

posted by  GreekWarrior

I wanted to know how to do that early on. But I changed my mind after I actually got used to the game. Just keep racing, winning smaller amounts of money so you can tune up your car enough to win and dominate. I have yet to cheat on anything. I have all licenses except the super license, and I have 3 cars that I've tuned to have over 550HP. Just keep on working at it. You'll get it. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

i know how... but i wont tell, cuz to me, its cheating... heres what you should do though... take your best car... go to special condition, do the first race... costa di aria... or somethin like that... win the caddy cein, and then race the race below it a bunch of times... big money from that rsc rally car

posted by  mazda6man

is it ok if i use the arcade cars, im trying to get all gold in the licences first before buying, but ill still follow the rules. ill just use a stock 32. oh and just wondering who chooses the tracks?

posted by  ahoo

oh, im gunna make all the rules and choose tracks once we get a few more people... 5 or 6 people would be kinda boring...

posted by  mazda6man

Yea man I'm down...

I been too busy working the game over...so far around 36 pecent complete...only A-Spec though...no B-Spec

posted by  NISSANSPDR

oh yup sweet. love trial mountain

posted by  ahoo

Your Message