any drivetrain
300HP max
any modification
-except nitrous
sim tyres only
no ASM, and TSC

also, you must choose a car prior to the "seasons" begining

Racing rules
try to keep on the track, no cutting corners (be honest)

Point system
1st place = 10 pts
2nd place = 7 pts
3rd place = 5 pts
4th place = 3 pts
5th place = 2 pts
6th place = 1 point
7th place = 0 points (if we have 7)

Track Time
pm me your track times no later than 9 oclock on the next saterday night. this is so it stays more secret... and less likely for cheating.

Schedual
Week 1- Trial Mountain
week 2- Suzuka Circuit
week 3- Laguna Seca Raceway
week 4- Infineon Raceway - Sports Car Course
week 5- El Capitan
week 6- Seattle Circuit
week 7- Nürburgring Nordschleife

the first race will start this saterday, and go untill the next.

post your car, HP, and mods

posted by  mazda6man

Looks like I need to get to practice and figure out what car to use...Im feelin either Camaro or Corvette. I guess Im just that close-minded...lol

posted by  Satty101

Nice setup Mazda6man :clap:. I'll probley use my evo 3 or newly bought R32 GT-R N1 :mrgreen: , maybe even my cappacino. :hi:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yea sounds alright...I just dont like the tires...

We could take digital camera photos of the screen to verify our times that we didnt lie...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

ummm i cant do the suzuka race so i guess i forfiet that. but anyway ill try my best. oh and plus i dont have a esb or whatever it is you connect it to, but im honest anyway

posted by  ahoo

my car of choice for the whole cup

Nissan Skyline R32
as close as possible to 300hp(it wont go over promise, cause im using arcade mode cars i dont have my own yet)
unknown because i dont have my own car, i might just keep my car stock

posted by  ahoo

Well, I think Im going to go with the Pontiac GTO or Buick GNX (I think it was the GNX. I havent looked at the stats on any of the cars so idk. I cant use my Camaro or Corvettes because of the 300HP limit....

posted by  Satty101

Ok, this may sound like a crapy idea, but what if all the participants use the GT symbol in our avatars just so we know the we were entered? Nissanspdr has it in his, and I wanna use it.

posted by  Satty101

I'm in, probably going to end up using a R32.

So we start racing this saturday, then we have a week to PM you about our times?

*edit* what? less than 300hp? That means I can't use the formula gran turismo? :laughing:

posted by  Godlaus

oh actually, what suzuka is it? is it the whole track or the east section?

posted by  ahoo

the whole track... if you have to... race it in gt mode... its all the same... cept for more cars init

posted by  mazda6man

oh ok ive got all gold now in the national B licence but no car

posted by  ahoo

ya I need this game to come out for computer, I am getting sick of NEed For Speed Underground 2. It is fun but the goal I think is to make your car look as ugly as possible. Love racing games though. :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

sorry mate, it aint never gonna come out on pc. its strictly a PS2 thing(according to sony)

posted by  ahoo

took the words right out of my mouth ahoo...

Sony makes the GT series. Sony makes the Playstation. Sony will keep making as much money as possible with ti because they're the only ones who will sell it for their game system, which means people might buy a playstation JUST for this game....

posted by  Satty101

thanks for detailing my answer

posted by  ahoo

I've chosen my car...

Lotus Elise 111R (hp:300hp exactly)

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I'm going with the lotus 111r also. Should be a good matchup.

Are we doing rolling starts or stop starts?

posted by  Godlaus

Thru GT Mode...you get a rolling start for the course...ie Trial Mt. you start b4 the last S curve and then hit the front straight at speed

posted by  NISSANSPDR

rollng start doesnt matter... just take your overall best lap... so you go 5 laps, and your 3rd is the best, use it...

posted by  mazda6man

k, my cars chosen...

lancer Evo V - 300 ponies

posted by  mazda6man

I'll use my

04 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII MR GSR with 300hp

posted by  GreekWarrior

So do we just PM you with our times mazda6man?

posted by  GreekWarrior

Get off my car!!! LOL

:cussing:

posted by  NISSANSPDR

NO, YOU GET OFF MY CAR!!!!!!! :laughing:

This way, we can see who the best driver really is. That, and that the lotus is the best bang for 300hp.

posted by  Godlaus

Sorry for getting to this so late guys. I was up at my sister's house on the north part of the state this weekend (Drinkin Bacardi playin poker). Apparently, I can't use any Camaros or anything that I have. So I went out and bought myself an NSX. 289hp(I think. I know it's not over 300). Well, good luck guys! :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

bought me a nissan skyline r34 N1, exactly 300hp might buy couple extras later, like suspension and drivetrain ill post it later

posted by  ahoo

yeh, just pm the times to me by saterday...

posted by  mazda6man

i just realized something when i was looking for tyres... by sim tyres, i guess theres no im tyres... so use standard road (N3) tyres

posted by  mazda6man

yeah, was wondering about that.

Here's another problem. Because of the gentlemens agreement in japan, all the japanese cars over 276 hp are 'restricted' to 276, when their true power is above 300. How do we solve that little problem?

posted by  Godlaus

Well of course when you go to buy a used car or a new one...the HP is a lil fishy...but once you have the car and are in SETTINGS where you can choose which tires and mods and gear ratios you want...it shows the TRUE hp in the upper right hand corner. Also in your garage it shows the TRUE hp of the car...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

dont wory about it... its not really that big of a deall is it?

posted by  mazda6man

Mazda...you got a PM...hehe

My time has been posted for you

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Ok...just an idea I had...

Time Trial around Tsukuba Circuit WET.

Car Class: Production

Horsepower range: 350 to 600 tops

Tires: Sports Medium

Mods: Sports everything (no going over 600 HP though)

NO WEIGHT REDUCTIONS!!!

[EDIT]Don't PM your times just post them on here

posted by  PeteBobJoe

I think we should PM the times...that way it's like a silent auction...you dont know what the other ppl have so you wont be tempted to cheat

:hi:

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Personally...dont like the idea...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

yeah, me neither... i like the deal i have set up... but you know.. im not bias or anything... cuz you know its not like its my own work or anything *sarcasm*

posted by  mazda6man

I like the way yours is too, but I wish I could have a car with a bit more HP...

posted by  Satty101

So umm whats going on with this?

posted by  GreekWarrior

ok, so here it goes... i think evertyones is in...

Trial mountain

1st place - Satty101 - 97 Acura NSX - 1:31.384...10 pts
2nd place - Mazda6man - lancer evo V - 1:34.843...7pts
3rd place - GreekWarrior - Amuse S2000 R1 04 - 1'35.110...5 pts
4th place - Godlaus - lotus 111r also - 1:38.561...3 pts
5th place - NISSANSPDR - 04 lotus 111R - 1.39.367...2 pts
6th place - ahoo - 1'54.754 - Nissan Skyline R34 N1...1 pt

posted by  mazda6man

darn thing, it was stock (N1 GTR) :banghead:

posted by  ahoo

Wow, coolness. Can we do suspension and weight reduction and brakes and such too?

Looks like suzuka circut is next...figures I suck at this course... :banghead:

posted by  Satty101

i told you yes didnt i? over the pm...

posted by  mazda6man

I know im past the deadline but was wondering if I can join for the rest of the races. My time for the trail mountain track was 1.34.987 but i will assume im disqualified. Anyway, wondering if i can join for the other races?

posted by  Import-tuner

Oh yeah. I forgot. Sorry :oops:

posted by  Satty101

i didnt forget, i never saw the post until today at around 9pm,thats crazy btw satty how you got 1:31.384 i took every corner perfectly and could only get 1.34.987, i tried cutting corners and ridding the railing but still could only get 1:33.431, i dont know maybe your just extremely good or something or you may have a little more HP then you thought. well if you did it legitimately, damn your good :clap: :clap: :clap:

posted by  Import-tuner

Cutting corners is illegal and DQ's yourself

posted by  NISSANSPDR

i never cut corners, i was saying that its almost impossible to get his time even with corner cutting. i gave me legit time, the time i was using to enter the race with, and my corner cutting time to see if sattys time is actually real. which i found is the case and sattys time is legit. i wasnt in the race yet anyhow, i was waiting for mazdamans confirmation first. but i see your point about corner cutting and being DQed.

posted by  Import-tuner

There was a race in GT2 that gave away big prize money at this track so I kept on racing on it perfecting my skill. I'm probably best at Trial Mountain, Laguna Seca, and Seatle Circut. Laguna Seca was one of the American Championship tracks on GT3 i believe helping me out with it, and Seatle Circut I use as my test course. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

those are probably my best tracks because they were in the earlier GT's, i eventually got my time down to 1:32.041 so its not as hard as i thought but still your good. still wondering if i can join the races?

posted by  Import-tuner

It'd be kinda hard to win the whole thing starting out w/0 pts. but I guess you could...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Is anyone else finding it extrememly hard to get under 2:30.000 on Suzuka circut???? :cussing: :banghead:

posted by  Satty101

not really

posted by  Import-tuner

Ill keep workin on it then. Man....I really can't find a line here, and this is the first time I've ever raced here. Bah

posted by  Satty101

go to the license test i think its the A license and you race on this track, you can follow the Skyline pace car to find braking points and the most efficient line. hope this helps

posted by  Import-tuner

ive got an idea Import-tuner. i cant go on the PS2 too much because ive got exams soon so maybe we can be in the same team, you can take my 1 point to help

posted by  ahoo

actually you can just take my spot, i really dont feel like doing this anymore. sorry but i dont have the time for these two months, too much happening at school so there you go. good luck to you all

posted by  ahoo

I don't think that I put up much of a fight this week. Looks like we'll find out today though.

posted by  Satty101

This is kinda unrelated to the cup, but if it is good, it maybe my car. (My STi Spec-C has 500 Hp, so it is disqualified). Is the Toyota Triatholon (sp?) any good? I dont know what it is for because it has only 265 hp and weighs more than my STi (around 1100 kgs) it weighs 1200 kg, I think. Thanks! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

I think the Toyota Triathalon is a concept car...therefore also being disqualified from racing.

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Ok, I am just wondering what it is used for in GT4. It says it is a race car (it is called Toyota Triathalon Race Car), but in what race?

posted by  StiMan

A race in the future!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

ok thanks ahoo, your 1 point wont help much but thanks anyway.

posted by  Import-tuner

Yo, Mazda...where's the places man?!?

posted by  Satty101

sorry,i was out, il have them up shortly

posted by  mazda6man

Suzuka

track time
NISSANSPDR - 2.06.034
Import-tuner - 2:06.672
Mazda6man - 2:07.632
Godlaus - 2:17.142
GreekWarrior - 2'19.346
Satty101 - 2:28.95
Ahoo - DNF

--------------------------------------
race points
NISSANSPDR - 10 pts
Import-tuner - 7 pts
Mazda6man - 5 pts
Godlaus - 3 pts
GreekWarrior 2 pts
Satty101 - 1 pt
Ahoo - 0 pts

---------------------------------------
leaderboard

NISSANSPDR - 12 pts
Mazda6man - 12 pts
Satty101 - 11 pt
GreekWarrior - 7 pts
Import-tuner - 7 pts
Godlaus - 6 pts
Ahoo - 1 pts

posted by  mazda6man

Holy crap. i did worse than I thought. lol :banghead:

oh well. Laguna Seca is next if I'm not mistaken. hehehe. :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

damn satty what happened? did you use the wrong car or something?

posted by  Import-tuner

I think Satty said this wasnt his course

posted by  NISSANSPDR

yeah i understand that but 22 second difference is crazy. i think he may have raced the wrong track or something.

posted by  Import-tuner

Hahaha damn it, I knew I shouldn't of drifted. :laughing:

posted by  GreekWarrior

There's a time and place for drifting...road courses...usually not one of them

:mrgreen:

posted by  NISSANSPDR

WHHHAAATTT?????

Nissan, you've got the same car as me, it takes me 5 hours to get that time I got, and you come out with one 11 seconds shorter???????? :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

posted by  Godlaus

5 hrs? LOL...I think I got that time in 20 mins...about 8 laps...then I had to go somewhere else...so I was like...shoot I wont have more practice w/it but I decided to go...

Maybe it just wasnt your course...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

There was one turn where I always slid off into the grass/sand. It ALWAYS got me, so. I tried and that's the best time I had until I had to leave for the rest of the weekend so, I couldn't try and get it down anymore...

posted by  Satty101

eh i dont think it has anything to do with the car, but everything to do with driving style, skill and technique. i had the same car as both of you and got a much faster time then you and almost the same as SPDR.

posted by  Import-tuner

Can we do this again sometime? I want to try it, but with it already going I cant join in, I didnt see the thread soon enough. :thumbs:

Good luck all! (My money is on Satty, but he damn well better pick up the pace!)

posted by  StiMan

Oh great, now I get pressure. Sheesh, thanks Sti. :doh:

posted by  Satty101

Lol, no problem.

posted by  StiMan

I dont suppose anyone would wanna switch cars in the middle of the season?Im suddenly realizing my Prowler was the better choice. By almost 10 seconds on Laguna Seca alone. 295HP, all the other mods with no nitrous. Got a time of 1:23.484 :drool:

Oh well...I guess I'll have to stick with my NSX :banghead:

posted by  Satty101

yeh, i figure il start it again when thisone gets over, with different requirements

posted by  mazda6man

It's all ways the time and place for drifting. In GT4 of course. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Give us an idea of what the next requirements will be...

Lemme suggest some tracks only over 4 weeks so we can start a new one each month...

1) Grand Valley (Full Course)
2) Costa d'Amalfi(it's Tarmac so dont worry)
3) Deep Forest
4) Fuji Raceway 2005

My suggestions for the next one are these:

HP Limit: 500HP max
Weight Limit: 1000kg min (nothing below that)
Tires: Any
NOS: Not allowed
Electronic Computers (TC, DSC, ASCM): Not allowed

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I say we have an un-limited class. Any car, any mods, anything, the creator just has to name the track, and collect the times.

You already know what car I'm going to use;
Polyphony Formula One :mrgreen:

posted by  Godlaus

See..that's what I want to avoid...ppl just get that or the Escudo and it becomes no fun

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I agree. People like me who can't even seem to beat the championship race in Professional series... :cussing:

posted by  Satty101

How so? All the variables are locked in; same track, same car, it all comes down to the driver. Isn't that what this game is about finding the best driver and having fun with it at the same time?

posted by  Godlaus

I vote for that. That way I can use my STi! Having a competition that goes forever is annoying for those who want to change cars, etc.

posted by  StiMan

you could make a one race one make tournament where everyone uses the exact same car and exact same mods on that car. so, for example, you would tell everyone to use a 2005 evolution MR with al mods except nitrous and race at laguna. Then the next race would be a 2004 nsx-r all mods except nitous and race at el capitan. Then its all about the driver and not the car. With the requirement on the races we are using right now, i tried out 8 different cars and got times ranging from 1:31 to 1:47, thats a big differential. so one make races would be the way to go.

posted by  Import-tuner

yeah, those would be pretty cool... all except for the no limit race idea... some people dont have access to the f1 cars yet, so it would be totaly unfair... those people being me, cause i hardly play the game anymore cause of work, except to play for this...

posted by  mazda6man

Exactly...not everyone has the F1...and some ppl have work, school and actual lives...so no unlimited class

I like the One Car, One Race idea...definitely cool.

I guess we can setup a poll to see which will be the next GT4 Cup!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Works for me, I also like the same car/same mods/same track thing.

I like how everyone's attacking me for having the formula one car. Do I have no life?

Lez see,

1. I set up the nurhburg 24hr on B-spec on a school night and went to sleep and school the next day. The prize car is the Polyphony Formula one.
2. I got the escudo by winning that one rally race, which took me 30 minutes
3. I have to go set up a friends birthday (today, actually) and then go get a license and set up a bonfire for another firend's birthday this Friday. This thursday, me and a couple other friends are going to go see 'sin city', then go to somebody's house, mess around with our air soft guns, play some games, just be teenagers. This saturday to sunday, there's a LAN at one of my friends house, so I'm going to be gone from the house pretty much from firday night until sunday morning.
4. I quit my job about a month ago for sports, which is practices monday-saturday 3:00-6:00. Not including my own workout. Luckily, we have this week off for our spring break.
5. I'm currently in school, junior year in high school, actually. I take a couple AP classes and 1 honor class, maintain a 4.0 GPA and I have a couple slacker classes that allow me to get on a computer and talk to you guys on the internet.

Soooooo...Don't give me the I don't have a life crap. Somehow, I manage to live my own and still play GT4. Hell, I got the F1 by not even touching my controller.
------------------------------------
So, I guess the morale of this story is: You have time for everything, you just have to divide it up conservatively.

posted by  Godlaus

so... when you b-spec a race will the computer controlling the car tell it to go pit in? also is the 24hr race really 24 hours? i thought it might be so i didnt even try it. ohh and my vote is for the one car/one race idea.

posted by  Import-tuner

I just started playing last Monday and havent had that much time to play. I havent even finished the Beginner tracks (I have done the Japanese Championship to get money and a nice 350z Race Car). I have a good car and such because I transfered 100k Credits (the max you can transfer, I had like 1 Mil in GT3) from GT3. I most certainly cant compete in a open class race. Hell, if I did this I would have to do it on arcade because I cant afford a really good car. (Except for my 500 Hp. STi, and 507 Hp. 350z Race Car (Stock)). :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

ive owned the game for about 2 weeks and played it exstinsively over spring break. i own almost every car because of the one make races that you later have to do. but maybe we could do a one car/one race sorta thing in arcade mode and everyone has to use the stock arcade car for each race that is chosen. That wouldnt be as fun though, because the stock cars are slow and turn badly, but this could help accommodate some of the newer players. just a suggestion.

posted by  Import-tuner

I havent played too much arcade mode...just w/friends...but is there a Time Trial mode in arcade mode? If so...then we could do what you are talking about...if not...you could always still try the One Car/One Track/One Race idea...buy the car, modded it out to the way you want (obviously some will mod it out all the way but sometimes modding out a car to 900 hp is not a good idea), get the tires you want (RSS) and tear it up!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

What are the RESULTS!!!???!???!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

sorry, i couldnt get to a computer last night... il have them up in a minute

posted by  mazda6man

Track time

Laguna Seca

Mazda6man - 1:24.475
Import-tuner - 1'24.786
Godlaus - 1:25.935
NISSANSPDR - 1.26.047
Satty101 - 1:28.816
GreekWarrior - DNF
-----------------------------
race points

Mazda6man - 10 pts
Import-tuner - 7 pts
Godlaus - 5 pts
NISSANSPDR - 3 pts
Satty101 2 pts
GreekWarrior - 1 pt
---------------------------------------
leaderboard

Mazda6man - 22 pts
NISSANSPDR - 15 pts
Import-tuner - 14 pts
Satty101 - 13 pt
Godlaus - 11 pts
GreekWarrior - 7 pts

posted by  mazda6man

Satty you better pick up the pace! J/K. :thumbs:

Also: are steering wheels allowed? I am getting one, and I was just wondering if I can use it in the next cup.

posted by  StiMan

I'm too broke to afford the wheel. it's like 150, probably only about 120 with my discount, but whatever. And I thought that time was damn good too. Sheesh. :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

yeh, you could use a wheel, but i think it would just make it that much harder for you

posted by  mazda6man

shouldnt my score be 15? because ahoo donated his 1 point to me.

posted by  Import-tuner

The one I bought is the second best Logitech one, its $80, but I had a gift certificate from my birthday, so... Ill see if it is any good. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

AHAH CRAP I FORGOT TO RACE @%$#%@%#!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :screwy:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Ok, I have all week off of work except Friday, and Saturday Im going to a concert, so I gotta get my ass in gear with some practicing. Infeneon Raceway-sports car sourse is next. Another course I hate with a passion, but I'll practice for about 2 hours each day if I can. Grr....NEED....TO...WIN!!! :doh:

posted by  Satty101

Yea I hate this course...Sear Point Infineon

posted by  NISSANSPDR

so, wonder who might take 1st place today, SPDR might just catch M6M. pretty fun to watch lol

posted by  ahoo

next season ill be prepared, better car lol. i dont like the 1 car 1 race idea too much, cause ill probably lose :banghead: really want a car to be able to turn as good as my N1, any1 seen the guide run on nurburgring? scary for a licence test :ohcrap:

posted by  ahoo

Bah, Nurburgring is easy for me. I've raced it enough. It was the only race in a few other comps of mine. So I've got practice there. Just gotta get a final time set for this week. Im not doing too bad dispite my hatred for this course.

posted by  Satty101

You better do well. I dont want to loose all my CF money. He he...

posted by  StiMan

Results...?

posted by  NISSANSPDR

hey, sorry, i was late again on getting the results up... il have them up in a minuite

posted by  mazda6man

Infineon

Track Time

NISSANSPDR - 1:29.681
Mazda6man - 1:30.864
Satty101 - 1:31.844
Godlaus - 1:32.581
Import-tuner - 1'32.689
Greek Warrior - DNF

----------------------

Race Points

NISSANSPDR - 10 pts
Mazda6man - 7 pts
Satty101 - 5 pts
Godlaus - 3 pts
Import-tuner - 2 pts
Greek Warrior - 1 pt

-----------------------

leaderboard

Mazda6man - 27 pts
NISSANSPDR - 25pts
Satty101 - 18 pt
Import-tuner - 16 pts
Godlaus - 14 pts
GreekWarrior - 8 pts

posted by  mazda6man

It seems to me that GreekWarrior forgot to race for a second week in a row. :laughing: Cant win when you dont race.

posted by  car_crazy89

i knew i wouldnt do good this week didnt have time to race so i just b-speced it. oh well

posted by  Import-tuner

wow, haha atleast you got the race in...

posted by  mazda6man

Sorry had some stuff to do for school and crap. :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  GreekWarrior

hey guys... i just got gt4 a couple of days ago :hi:

and was just wondering if in the game any stock car beats an m5 on the track. I believe its the car with the highest top speed?

Thanks,...

posted by  mirot

I think there are plenty production cars that are faster than the M5...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

really? i just tried a couple.. the nsx, the aston martins, the viper...

posted by  mirot

I must say, using the steering wheel is really fun. They put F1-style paddle shifters etc. Its really fun! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

how much was it for you?

posted by  Satty101

I had a $50 gift card, but it was about $60-$80 or something, I dont really remember, but it was certainly worth it. :thumbs:

Its not the one that says "Gran Turismo" on it, that one is like $100-$120.

posted by  StiMan

Yeah, it's 150 around here. Ill stick with the controller

posted by  Satty101

I just got mine off of CircuitCity.com. I had a gift certificate as a said, but it was origonally only $80, I think it is a pretty good deal. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Ah, shoot. It was El Capiton this week. I thought it was Seatle... :banghead:

Back to the game I go..

posted by  Satty101

Results? Man maybe I should take over this!!! LOL

posted by  NISSANSPDR

sorry, that ive been late on the last few, and im sorry i never thought about this before... but im PST... its only 730 right now...

posted by  mazda6man

theyle be up in a jif...

posted by  mazda6man

El Capitan

Track Time

NISSANSPDR - 1.42.455
Mazda6man - 1:45.378
Satty101 - 1:47.757
Godlaus - DNF
Import-tuner - DNF
Greek Warrior - DNF

Race Points

NISSANSPDR - 10 pts
Mazda6man - 7 pts
Satty101 - 5 pts
Godlaus - 1 pts
Import-tuner - 1 pts
Greek Warrior - 1 pt

leaderboard

NISSANSPDR - 35pts
Mazda6man - 34 pts
Satty101 - 23 pt
Import-tuner - 17 pts
Godlaus - 15 pts
GreekWarrior - 9 pts

EDIT- sorry, fixed it...

posted by  mazda6man

Geez, you two are crazy at this game. lol

posted by  Satty101

only game i play

posted by  mazda6man

Generally I only play this game. Ofcourse the only time I ever play the game in the first place is Fridays or Saturdays, thanks to work, school, girls, and my 3 car clubs...

posted by  Satty101

God, brother took over PS2 for the past couple days, wasn't able to race. :banghead:

posted by  Godlaus

Shouldnt M6M be behind Nissan in the rankings? 34 to 35 pts.

posted by  StiMan

That's why you beat him! What are brother's for?

posted by  NISSANSPDR

just fixed it

posted by  mazda6man

I had the Greek Easter. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

I'd do that, but then he just lies on the ground and cries. Parents come, I get in trouble, Godlaus' car = junkyard.

posted by  Godlaus

Great, thanks.

posted by  StiMan

Did no one play this week?

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I couldn't. I had WAY too much work this week, and next week is worse. So looks like Im out of this comp. Sucks too because I hate my damn job, pay is crap, and they only seem to give me more BS work. :cussing:

posted by  Satty101

Dang, and I put all my money on you too... Oh well. Good luck to everyone else!

posted by  StiMan

sorry guys, i wasnt here all weekend... so i couldnt even play... il get the um, time (singular) up and update the list soon...

posted by  mazda6man

One person raced? Who was it? Perhaps you should just not count this round?

posted by  StiMan

I raced...that sucks...this is exactly why we need this to be only 3-4 wks long...people need to stay hooked...maybe even make it only one week and have them sit down and get 3-4 timeslips...you know

posted by  NISSANSPDR

I just havem't had the time to race to get the time down to a competitive level, so i just don't. Sorry :ohcrap: .

posted by  Godlaus

So should we give it one more week?

posted by  Satty101

Or why dont we do this? Let's skip this week...and continue on to the Nurburgring...and that will be the final race

posted by  NISSANSPDR

i havent been here for awhile, as you can see i missed the last three races. Anyway, i agree with nissanspdr the competition needs to be shorter so people stay hooked. Like me, for example, i looked forward to racing the first two races but then just didnt have the motivation for the other 3 races,instead of racing i did other things. so after this competition i think you should start a new competition that is 2 weeks long, 3 races the first saturday and 3 races the following saturday.

posted by  Import-tuner

Have it go like this...a 1 week time period to race 3 tracks...best total time over the 3 tracks wins...all mods are allowed minus NOS and has to be less than 500hp...no prototype's, concept cars or full blown race cars...must be production.

That's just an idea...if anyone buys into it...

posted by  NISSANSPDR

sounds good to me, but how about we use "NOS" there is a skill involved with using it.

posted by  Import-tuner

That, and I already have it on the car I was going to use.

posted by  StiMan

Your Message