How do you get a video clip in personal signature?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  How do you get a video clip in personal signature?

Hey, i was wondering how you would get a short video clip that shows up everytime you post (under what you type). The only one i can think of off hand is the one vwhobo has of the engine and the moving parts, how could i get something like that? Any help would be appreciated. And it may be a stupid question but cant hurt to ask. Thanx ahead of time.

posted by  car_crazy89

As far as I know the sigs only take pic files like *.gif and *.jpeg and such. No straight movie formats. So if that is correct then I you would have to make an animated GIF. You can do that in common photo-edits apps. But it takes some tweaking.

posted by  boothe

.gif files are the mini video clip you are talking about. you can use adobe photo shop with image ready to make them.

or you can search the net. that would be easier.

posted by  Ki2AY

Ok, thanx for the help. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Whats that and how do you use it to make a gif?

posted by  GreekWarrior

adobe photo shop is a program that allows you to make multi media annimation or images. when you purchase adobe photo shop it comes with image ready program. if it dosnt, dont buy it! that image ready program is what you need to make mini video clips such as ".gif".

i personally downloaded it on kazaa back in the days :mrgreen: it came with a serial number and everything. make sure its adobe photo shop 6.0 and above! i believe 6.0 is not for windows xp, anything higher than 6.0 is available for xp

1 question, how did you get ur sig pic? did someone make it for you?

posted by  Ki2AY

Thanks, yeah I gave a pic of an R32 to a mate and he did it, in photo shop, cool huh?

posted by  GreekWarrior

how do you even get a pic in your sig? sorry but im just plain dumb

posted by  ahoo

OOOOOO so thats your question. LOL well in that case, all you have to do is click User CP and look for signatures... once in edit signatures (should be on ur left, there is a link there), you copy the LINK or URL of the picture you want, then click the "insert image" button and you paste the link. then tada!! its there.

posted by  Ki2AY

yay! chek it out*points down*

posted by  ahoo

im glad i could be in service.. you seeeeeeeeeeeee im not so bad.. :evil: :hi:

posted by  Ki2AY

do u still understand filipino?

posted by  ahoo

well if your talking about our main laguage tagalog, then yes, i can understand about 75% of the words. but i cant speak or type it.

if we're talking about my native language which is kapangpangan, yes i can understand and speak it.

posted by  Ki2AY

i can speak and write tagalog but i dont understand too much kapangpangan, my mum speaks it though. but she lives 40 kms away so yea...

posted by  ahoo

and where do you live at?

posted by  Ki2AY

im in new zealand now, migrated 6 years ago

posted by  ahoo

wow i see... any filipinos there?

posted by  Ki2AY

the town where im at is called little manila by the kiwis, dunno why. i guess there's too many here lol

posted by  ahoo

wow thats kool, well atleast it makes it feel a lil closer to home.

posted by  Ki2AY

Umm...I have XP and have a 6.0 Version and it works fine...

:clap:

posted by  NISSANSPDR

then its 5.0

posted by  Ki2AY

Sorry to bring this thread up again but could someone tell me how to make a gif using photoshop, I just downloaded it.

posted by  GreekWarrior

Your Message