Home  \  Off Topic  \  Hey guys, I'm new

What do you own ferrarichika?

posted by  snoopewite

Welcome to the boards ferrarichika ;)
so do you own a Ferrari?

posted by  Unfedfat

yo ferrarichika :mrgreen:

posted by  Loophole

hey, what's up? I'm definitely really new and just wanted to say hey. I like to talk about cars, racing, music, or whatever. I love cars, cars and cars. Oh, did i mention I love cars? Anyway, catch ya later!

posted by  ferrarichika

no, i don't own a ferrari, however, i would love too! :D

posted by  ferrarichika

i don't own anything right now. i'm looking around. seen anything good for sale?

posted by  ferrarichika

Get the new Dodge Neon SRT-4(turbo) or you can wait and get the new Saturn Red Line (Super)

I own a 99 Sl2 and It has 165k on it and I have not had any problems.

posted by  2fast4all

hey whats up

posted by  mazda6man

2fast4all wrote -
"Get the new Dodge Neon SRT-4(turbo) or you can wait and get the new Saturn Red Line (Super)"

ferrarichika didn't even say what kind of car that she's looking for and yet you tell her to get the Dodge Neon SRT-4 or the Saturn Red Line. Most people wouldn't buy a new car anyway. You don't even know what her budget is etc. etc roll

posted by  snoopewite

I am also new, and I also have an obsession for cars. Cars are my life. I'm a car nerd, so to speak.

posted by  Mini Cooper

Then welcome abroad bro!
hope you enjoy your stay......... 8)

posted by  Unfedfat

hey guys, just want to say hi and welcome to mini cooper! Yeah, there is definitley no way i'm buying a new car, especially a saturn or anything american, unless it is the dodge ram w/hemi. i want sowething foreign. i'm thinking about a 300zx. does anyone have anything bad to report about them? anything that would be of concern? thanks.

posted by  ferrarichika

Ferrarichicka, since this is the Off Topic section please explain something to me. What exactly does your quote below mean? I know it's written by Victor Hugo for Les Miserables.

"Succeed- that is the advice which falls drop by drop from the overhanging corruption."

posted by  vwhobo

well, basically it's saying that the "overhanging corruption", or people similar to peer pressure, is putting on people's heads that you have to be successful. In Victor Hugo's "Les Miserables", it is stated in a part of the book describing the priest, monseigneur bienvenu's life. Here, it is used to describe the state that society had fallen into, thus giving a reason for the priest's isolation. he kept himself isolated, so as to not be influenced by the corrupt, or ill-minded people. here is a passage from the following paragraph. hopefully it will explain better.
"In passing, we might say that success is a hideous thing. Its false similarity to merit deceives men. To the masses, success has almost the same appearance as supremacy." See, it's saying that people are believing something and are pressuring people to achieve that isn't entirely ture. I hope that helped. i saw it theproductionon broadway and thought it was magnificent! thanks for asking! have a great day! :)

posted by  ferrarichika

I think that people are misunderstanding the definition of success. A successful person is someone who reaches their goals. Because most people are corrupt, their desires are to be rich and powerful. A rich and powerful person is generally what corrupt people define as a successful person. A man who's always wanted his own loving family and close friends and gets what he's always wanted is successful. There's nothing corrupt about a man wanting to make enough money to be able to give large amounts to the needy while keeping modest amounts for himself and achieving it.

posted by  snoopewite

Well yes it did. You can tell alot about a person by the way they interpret that sentence. That being said, in my book you're a-okay. I already knew snoope was.

posted by  vwhobo

You're okay too vwhobo 8) although I was just joking about that hug lol

posted by  snoopewite

Thank you, vwhobo. i hope that i have gained a friend. snoopewite, i thoroughly agree with what you said about success. thanks for your replies!

posted by  ferrarichika

Your Message