Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Newest Member: WifeOfCarLover

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

I hope, however, you're not the actual wife (or g/f) of our esteemed story teller, "carlover" on the forum. So far, his father owns just about every car on the planet because of a raise, claims to have lived in Beverly Hill, Ca. and many more interesting, entertaining, yet fictional stories.

Other than that comment...a heart-felt welcome!

From the resident "Argument Instigator"

posted by  BavarianWheels

i have a bad feeling its just carlover himself on a different user name because his other one got banned... :D

but welcome anyway

posted by  SuperJew

It's amazing how fast you are to start sucking up to a woman... The lady hasn't even posted yet. And you better get your facts straight. He's from EAST Beverly Hills. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Oh...that's true...the eastside...

Thx for setting me "skrait."

Did you say, "woman?"

::looks at own avatar....sigh::

and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"

posted by  SuperJew

Hence the "to have lived..."

and you also need your facts straight....he moved to some midwestern state, i think Minnesota, after his dad "got transferred"[/quote]

We are both correct. While he said Minnesota in a post, his profile says EBH. He's told so many lies that he's probably from Texas. Who the hell knows or cares for that matter.

posted by  vwhobo

I was referring to vwhobos post....

posted by  SuperJew

I'd check the IP addresses from both the wife and the new "Joo witha U"

I'll bet same person!

Your Message