Street racing

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Street racing

Do you think street racing should stay illegal? Why or why not? Have you ever street raced? I know when people pull up to you thinking they are bad ass you just want to smoke them right? Why do people street race? This is just a poll on what people think about street racing. Myself I do street race rarely and ive never gone to a track because they are never opened in this little town. What about you?

posted by  winkieracer

all i have to say is street racing is quite stupid. yeah, it may be "fun", but the high injury and death rates just kill off the "fun".

posted by  SuperJew

Where I come from street racing is not a big issue. I would happily smoke people off the lights though lol

posted by  Cliffy

i stopped, flat out. my friend got shot in the 4 times (he luckly lived to beat the crap outa the guys that shot him) and ever since then i didnt feel like takin any chances of something remotly along the lines of that happening

posted by  mazda6man

You knew what the answer was before you even typed the post. Street racing is stupid and illegal.

I'm glad to see you had a change of heart on the subject after defending the practice for so long. Welcome to the adult world.

posted by  vwhobo

Street racing is for pussies and should stay illegal. Real men take it to the track. Unless there are no racing facilities in the area, the only reason people street race is to show off.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

of course it should stay illegal its stupid, but like cliffy said theres no problems with a bit of who can get out of the blocks better deal.

posted by  stringer001

eh? that didnt make to much sense

posted by  mazda6man

Your Message