2002 YZ125

posted by  Terrible_Tim

:D

posted by  Terrible_Tim

;)

posted by  Terrible_Tim

8)

posted by  Terrible_Tim

I must say...not too shabby. although i'm not a huge fan of Motocross.

posted by  SuperJew

lookin good

posted by  mazda6man

I agree on both, but the kid better learn to spell ARKANSAW, they don't like it when you miss-spell or pronounce it. Could have been a parent that did that.

posted by  lectroid

Heres my YZ125 http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/395000-395999/395408_13_fu ll.jpg

posted by  Sethro

Hey the Glow Worm...where are your friends? Heckling the forum go boring?

posted by  BavarianWheels

did he even have friends? i think they were more just people who went with him here and found out how retarded he is, and left.

posted by  SuperJew

Thats how the tracks spelt.. ;) Its in wisconsin

Sethro thats a nice bike! The frame looks sweet

posted by  Terrible_Tim

Thanks tim.. yours bike looks pretty damn fast.

posted by  Sethro

Please explain...what exactly makes a bike "look pretty damn fast?"

Is it the tires? Is it the fuel tank that is so aerodynamic? The break-away foot pegs? ...no, no, it's the spongy hand grips, right? The two finger brake and clutch levers?

Help me understand.

Lets see here. I see a PCo r FMF pipe(hard to see). KYB racing forks. Rear looks stock. Aluminum subframe. Most likely has CF reeds and a port/polish job done either by himself or by FMF or PC. And also shows wiseco pistons. Owned bitch.

Edit: do you know anything about MX bikes? I thought not. See the Garage in front of my car? Has 11 bikes in. Most of which are built by me and my grandfather.

posted by  Sethro

um glow worm keep in mind most of us have no idea what you are talking about....because we dont know dirtbikes because were old enough to drive actual cars, whereas you, being in the under-13 crowd, cant. :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

Owned? You can actually see the pistons from a picture? Aren't they "inside?" Maybe you're just reading stickers...or better yet...recognizing the color and shapes of some.

Oh yah... ::snaps fingers:: MX bikes are built for speed and not to traverse rugged terrain. If MX riders ever make it to 80mph...they are not MX'ing anymore. Just going "fast" on a MX bike.
:rolleyes:

FYI...I've been riding MX'ers since before you were sploog in your daddy's hand.

Can you say, Husqvarna?

posted by  lectroid

??? uuuh what were ya getting at Lectriod... :?

posted by  SuperJew

People of Arkansas Hate to have their state name mis-pronounced or spelled. It can cause a fight. Just look at the way it's spelled. Nuff said. Seems to be very personal to them.

posted by  lectroid

i see...

posted by  SuperJew

Hey Sethro,

Its got:

Pro Circuit Platinum Pipe
Pro Circuit Factory Sound 304 Shorty Silencer
V-Force Reeds
Moose Tapered Bars
Excel Rims
Suspension set for a 170 lb. rider. Not aftermarket, I dont think
Billet Bullet Gas Tube thingy (lol)
Pirelli Rear Tire
Dunlop Front
51 Tooth Moose Sprocket (rear)

Theres other stuff I beleive, its just not sitting on the top of my head.

posted by  Terrible_Tim

Once again fast... Not 80mph fast.... But MXfast smartasses

posted by  Sethro

Sethro: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

posted by  SuperJew

why doesn't he just leave already? the guy can't win. and his disses are almost as bad as mine. :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

but if he leaves who will we flame?

posted by  SuperJew

there will be others...there always is.

posted by  Satty101

but ChevySuxD0ng doesnt come back.... :(

posted by  SuperJew

Yes, this is true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see *fast forwards to future* *scene missing* *comes back from future* wow, I never thought you could do that with a steering wheel.

posted by  Satty101

next stopm back to the future... crazy?... haha, i dunno,

posted by  mazda6man

:? :? :? and on top of that :?: ....................hehe

posted by  Satty101

Can you guys chill out a little on sethro, I havent seen him say anyhtign that deserves what your giving him..

posted by  Terrible_Tim

Timmy my boy, I suggest you read the forums a little bit more closely. You'll soon find out why he's being flamed and what he deserves it for. In this case you're the one who should chill. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

I second that!!

Sorry guys, but Im just sayign from what hes said..

next time ill read a little more before I speak ;)

posted by  Terrible_Tim

That's just it...most of what he says is rubbish. And when he doesn't like what "we" (those who flame him for neon lighting on his car) say about his choice of car accessories...he goes off to find his gang of glow worms to come and spam this forum.

Speaking of which, this might explain where they came from. 8)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=624&ncid=624&e=5&u=/ap/2003 1229/ap_on_sc/exp_fluorescent_fish

posted by  vwhobo

I have to post this.. for a different forum.. sorry if this is just rubbish.. :D

posted by  Terrible_Tim

It might be important to someone somewhere, but here I think it's... just rubbish. :rolleyes:

posted by  vwhobo

No, not rubbish, I remember looking down on the top of her head for about 6 to 10 minutes. Now that was not rubbish. I forget what they call that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: She is, just a vehicle, isn't she :?:

posted by  lectroid

oooooook.

posted by  Satty101

I'll have to say I'm sorry :oops: :oops: To many beers :)

posted by  lectroid

It's ok :?

posted by  Terrible_Tim

Your Message