Pat on the back for me...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Pat on the back for me...

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've graduated from the CF Newbie ranks to the highly esteemed position of a "CF Enthusiast".

Of course, it took a few short, pointless posts to get me over the line quicker, but hey, good for me :clap: :smoke: :clap:

posted by  windsonian

Well, welcome to your new ranking......We'll make an expert of you yet! :wink2:

posted by  Cliffy

what's the post limit for expert? is it reachable without constant spamming? :wink2:

posted by  windsonian

Is it 500? I dont remember. Congrats, I guess. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Something like that.....Spam=not good btw :wink2: ....Withing reason lol :ticking:

posted by  Cliffy

i just reached it too certainly looks odd to see CF Enthusiast under my name. long time coming...

posted by  ahoo

how many posts does that take?

posted by  enzo

Hmm
come on Ive been here for well over a year.
Just got up the Half century. *Raises the bat to a warm generous applause and then gets ready to go again*
With all my useful info i would have gone a lot more

but not

posted by  CAMEL

Only 100 posts. Nothing that big. Congrats, I guess...

posted by  StiMan

I'm trying to get my posts up too, but it's getting really hard to no spam...

posted by  chris_knows

Im pretty sure that bumping old threads and making useless posts counts as spamming, but...oh well, enjoy your spamming my good friend! :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

It's weird, I get to over 500 posts, and I just forgot about it....

Trust me, getting 1000 posts gives you 2 seconds of glee, then it's over and you'll be forever pegged as a spammer. Not the best of trade-offs.

posted by  Godlaus

Yeah, I never even notice my post count now that im past 500 unless someone brings it up.

posted by  Zalight

Wow, have you ever noticed your post count is at 733? and if you reply to this it'll be even higher. Like WHOA!! :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

:laughing: :laughing:
I don't think it's so much the fact of how many posts you've done, but reaching the milestones of a title change .... wow, so many memories. I think that if I make it to the self-title stage then I'll stop worrying about it, because then there's nothing else to aim for :ohcrap:

posted by  windsonian

You are not your post count...

Otherwise know one could have known anything before forums were invented.

:thumbs:

posted by  ChrisV

I'm sorry but you lost me :ohcrap: lol. And yes, there isnt really any point trying to go higher in posts nce you hit the 500 mark cause then only the number changes, no longer the status. Does it change into anything else if you keep posting even after 500 and never change it to what you want it?

posted by  car_crazy89

You can be one of the highest posters of CF. I think I am number 6. Lol. :smoke: Thats going on my college app. Lol. :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Is no.1 the hobo or UFF or what?

posted by  Zalight

Depends on if you count the deleted posts or not.

posted by  Godlaus

Does it really matter?

(one more for me...lol) :orglaugh:

posted by  BavarianWheels

Its something like Hobo, then Bav. UFF has only 400 something recorded posts, many have been deleted, and he account was only started January of last year, but he has posts from before that, which are not counted on that account's post count.

posted by  StiMan

So I just noticed I've past 500!!!! How do I change from a freak?

posted by  windsonian

Go to your 'USER CP' then go to 'Edit Profile' and the screen should look like this: http://img140.echo.cx/img140/6665/screen2hh.th.png (http://img140.echo.cx/my.php?image=screen2hh.png)

posted by  car_crazy89

lol i dont get on too much so i will b a newbie for a while im afraid :cry: its sucks 4 cause ive bn here for a while 2 lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

post counts really lose their pointafter a while. but congrats anyways...I guess.

**EDIT** Holy shit, when did I get over 2000??? :sleep:

posted by  Satty101

About 39 posts ago :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

*Pats Windsonian on back*

There you go.

posted by  GreekWarrior

hey, i'm a special person now because i'm a cf enthusiast. :smoke:

posted by  enzo#2

not bad on profile 2.

Thanks GW, congrats to you too :thumbs:

posted by  windsonian

Yes you are special. :tard: :laughing: :joking:

posted by  GreekWarrior

thanks (sarcasticly). :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

oh yeah i forgot, i had 48 other post so actually i would have over 150 by now..........damn. :doh:

posted by  enzo#2

Your Message