To the BUSH fans here.

Home  \  Off Topic  \  To the BUSH fans here.

http://www.kizash.com/films/1001/138/index.php

have fun.

posted by  Ki2AY

haha, still a Bush fan....

posted by  Satty101

haha, thats preaty sick, they should make more videos like that.

posted by  Import-tuner

actually, they are having to much of those. they had them up in the news one time about this bush kerry version. i think its newgrounds.com

posted by  Ki2AY

yeah, it's called "This Land"

posted by  Satty101

heh, intersting.

posted by  shev

BINGO!!!! you are the man satty...

posted by  Ki2AY

Attention all know nothing douche bags (Ki2AY and others). The only people suggesting a draft are Democrats. The vid that you linked to is mildly humorous but more importantly it's propaganda. Turn off your MTV and spend some time learning about what's really happening with your government.

posted by  vwhobo

VWHOBO i love how you you are so sinical and have such a expeditive and truculent attitude. you are rarely wrong and thats quite inspiring. please, keep blackballing these imbecile jackasses that pretend to know something, and then when presented with the true facts, will continue to fight and never accept the possibility that they are wrong.

posted by  Import-tuner

geeezz man.. its just a joke, i dont hate bush, im not a fan either. but man have a lil sense of humor, you are to serious, thats what i been talking about, have a lil enlightment gramps, because honestly i dont care about the political world.

please do praise the all mighty Mr. Wilson. (thats the hobo :laughing: ). just a lil reminder, i didnt pretend i knew anything, because honestly i dont. like i mentioned i dont care about the political world, i posted it up as a joke for laughs. but i see you have a dick up your ass as well.

posted by  Ki2AY

Have you seen this...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bush-bs.html

I'm I proud of my predsident or what....
what!

Own a Ford??>>>> Brand Spankin' New Ford Forums

www.noadvertisingperiod!!!.com

posted by  05StangChick

when i said that i wasnt talking about you ki2ay. i was simply saying people in general. sorry about that confusion.

posted by  Import-tuner

Did you read my post or are you too busy defending yourself? After all, I did say it was mildly amusing. I have plenty of enlightenment, maybe you're thinking of joviality. Maybe you're not thinking at all. That would explain your attitude and post record on this forum for the last month or so.

posted by  vwhobo

after being a member in here for so long, i learn not TO BELIEVE IN WHAT PEOPLE say most of the time. guess where i learn that from? yes you, you lil two face liar. in this case, just because you said you was amused dosnt mean you really was, i know you wasnt amused. after reading your post since the day i became a member, i started to realize that you have no sense of humor. if you did, you wouldnt be the big critic that you are. :mrgreen:
maybe if you would get your head out of your ass once in awhile, even just for a couple minutes daily you would realize how every joke that is made on these forums you come out seriously. eh gramps? :laughing:

posted by  Ki2AY

Really? Try this dickless. Go through every post on this forum and see who's posted the most jokes. Then tell me I have no sense of humors. I simply have no patience with little twats like you.

posted by  vwhobo

its funny how you never run out of insults, i guess you actually do take everything to the heart :mrgreen: . i always saw you as a robot. you have all the answers in the world and all these come backs to say to people. but you know what,
you are actually right.
you see.... the huge factor here is, the jokes you make are actually very very offensive. the jokes what im talking about are where people can just laugh at and have no problems of people getting offended at all. im sure your very well aware of that.
you always say you have no time for dumb ass or doucebags or twats like myself, but still you manage to reply to each and every single one of us. you cant ignore us, this is your game. i know that for a fact, its what you love to do. be a critic. well im playing your game, just for the heck of it. you love to be a critic ill be the dumbass.
hey look i think you just made a joke right, calling me dickless? haha thats funny. (yeh right).

posted by  Ki2AY

You really are THAT stupid, aren't you. Jokes by their very nature are offensive to someone. I have posted Polack jokes (I'm Polish), mechanic jokes (ditto), middle aged men jokes (that's me), blonde jokes (my wife), the list goes on and on. If you're offended by a joke posted in an online forum then you most certainly have the right not to participate in that forum. Or maybe you're the one who needs to lighten up a little bit and get a sense of humor. Yeah, that's the ticket.

posted by  vwhobo

ok, in that case i apologize

posted by  Ki2AY

YUP.. hobos posts are not offensive I think but funny. Are you russian hobo?

posted by  CarEXPERT

Thats pretty funny. Still pro-Bush though.

posted by  StiMan

Wow...glad you caught that one. :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

HAHAHA
you are all so funny
Its good good stuff really :wink2:

posted by  CAMEL

i think you got him, i completely agree with you.

posted by  Import-tuner

Your Message