Poll: Average Age

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Poll: Average Age

What's the Car Forum Members Age??? See Poll.

posted by  fc7gtx

I think I speak for everyone here when I say, HUH?

posted by  vwhobo

Figuring out how to post a Poll.. Sorry I think its up and running now.

posted by  fc7gtx

You are correct, the poll is in fact up and running now. However... how are we to determine "What's the Car Forum Member's Average Age" is without doing the mathematical forum mentioned in another thread? The only member's age I'm sure of is my own and a few others I'm friends with.

Are we to guess at the answer for this poll or are you just trying to confuse us?

posted by  vwhobo

Your digging to deep and with my poor use of words this poll might be confusing for some. All I was wondering was what's the largest age group on this forum. It seems young so I thought I would post an age question. Its all I wanted.

posted by  fc7gtx

Oh, so you're asking for an opinion. Based on the banter here lately, I'd say about 15.

posted by  vwhobo

Strangely enough, my average age is the same as my exact age. :thumbs:

Does that help? :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

I'm 15! :mrgreen:

posted by  moostang104314

20 here 21 in few months

posted by  mumin

just turned 17 2 months ago :thumbs:

posted by  Eclipse_2004

I'm 15, 16 in September. I cant wait. :smoke:

posted by  car_crazy89

I am 23.
The problem is no one knows if people are posting their true age...
You can be 30 in real life and posting as 15 or the other way around :laughing: I feel the average age is more like 20-30...some people seem to be extremly knowledgeble and experienced in cars. It's hard to believe they are teenagers...

posted by  ed_7702

i turned 20 on sunday. dont see why some ppl have to lie about their ages...... then again, i dont understand how many ppl can be so ignorant.... heh :)

posted by  Inygknok

Very true, so this poll means nothing other then to get a snap shot of this forum and have some fun. I feel a bit old now that I see a few others. I'll be 43 in Sept. Young at heart though!!!! Thanks for the responses. :thumbs:

posted by  fc7gtx

I turned 17 in March

posted by  Satty101

I may not be able to drive, but that doesn't mean I can't know some stuff about cars. I hate when people, like my brother for instance, assume that since I can't legally drive a car, I don't have a clue about cars or how an engine works. And anyway, why would we lie about our ages? That's pretty dumb...

I'm 23

posted by  windsonian

Think back to some of the people you've seen come and go on these forums over the last 10 months pretending to be millionaires, pilots, etc. Now ask yourself, "Did I really say that?"

posted by  vwhobo

I'm a millionaire pilot .... and I'm thinking about starting a thread asking whether I should look at buying a new Learjet 60 or a Hawker-800XP....
nah, don't worry about it people, i think i'll just get both!! :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

i lost count when someone said i looked like i was going bald, and then noticed old saggy balls in the shower, and now i just watch MASH and complain about the weather so i could be around 50 or so.

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

im 17 but i have always been around cars because my neighbor owns a garage

posted by  griffinstud78

Well, they say I was born in '67, I was there, but I don't remember it.

posted by  srober32

lol. Cute. :laughing:

I'm 23.

posted by  JaneiR36

Yes, I said it. And Yes, I am willing to admit you're right. There are a lot of people who claim they are extremely rich and have nice cars. But, we can't ignore the fact that there may be a billionare car enthusiast who spends his time talking on Car Forums. It's not likely, but definitely possible.

Your Message