Do ya think?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Do ya think?

Who does this guy remind you of?

http://maddox.xmission.com/

posted by  DodgeRida67

But it's definitly not him.

You know, I thought about that for a while, unpeccable speech, punctuation, grammer, having a comeback for everything, and seeing maddox's posting record, it might correlate, but I highly doubt it. Maybe a relation in how they were raised, but not the same person.

posted by  Godlaus

I didn't say they were the same person. I was simply asking who did it remind you of.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Someone who has facts to support his opinions and then voices them. Unlike the little whiney teenaged bitches on this forum who spend their time sniping around trying to cause problems. Can you identify any of those? I bet you can if you try real hard.

posted by  vwhobo

Does he have any facts to support beating women, and enslaving them to do his and only is bidding? Or how about that one suicide post he made. he should know that people look up to him, and that small things like that do have an effect on desperate kids. He's a role model, whether he likes it or not.

Sorry, but one of the reasons I stopped reading maddox was because he was, well, just plain old tastless. Regardless to if he's just trying to be funny.

yes I know, i was just contemplating if he might truly be. But, were you looking for an answer?

posted by  Godlaus

1. Yeah, this Maddox guy is pretty tasteless.

2. No, he's just looking to start trouble as always.

posted by  vwhobo

I know... and he posts the messages in this huge, easily readable, easy on the eyes font. Other than the other shit you mentioned, I think I might have some fun reading up his website :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

I think...you'll fire off many an angry e-mail once you get to his stance on women. Just don't take him too seriously, janei. (yet, that won't stop others from doing so....hmmm....). I'd like to see if you consider him more funny or offensive after you finish reading the first half a dozen posts on that page.

posted by  Godlaus

Kewl. I'll get back to ya :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

No problems caused in this thread until you started them. You are undoubtedly 100% a trouble making asshole. It's pathetic how you post seemingly only to tell people off. It's rather sick, too. When are you going to admit you're a liar VDhomo?

posted by  DodgeRida67

Are you serious?

Well, it's hard to take him seriously. The stories are so ludicrous that they're clearly false and/or of a joking nature. He writes a whole lot about that shit without saying much of anything about himself. Is he in a relationship, does he have a wife, how does he treat her and what does she think about all this. My guess is he's either alone, or with a relatively like minded person who puts him in his place. Just my guess! :oops:

But the thread you started was about him, no? :::scratches head::: Or we could all be mistaken, I guess....

posted by  JaneiR36

It's about whoever this guy reminds you of. Hobo, yes, it was implied of course, we all know that. In no way is saying those two people seem to be alike cause trouble.

VDHomo's main objective on this forum is to run other people into the ground who don't know what they speak of. If someone comes here for help, they obviously don't know what they are doing...thats why... well, that's why they came here. Objective #1 for him is to put others down and put himself up, there is no denying that. Objective number too, last & least is to help people. If there was nothing in it for him (other than showing off or whatever) I doubt he'd do it. He is nothing more than a lying asshole. Adam almost banned if you'll remember.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I feel like a dumbass, but who is this about? Is there a member here named Maddox that I dont see?

posted by  StiMan

Really. Are you sure or are you just blowing smoke out of that stretch marked asshole of yours again? Adam and had I a professional disagreement and I chose to give up my modship instead of doing something I felt was improper, unethical and not for the betterment of this forum. There was never any talk about me being banned... Except by adolescent know-nothing people in the peanut gallery like you.

Once again you're trying to start shit and then passing the buck to someone else. You started this thread with the sole intent to create controversy and I'm not the only one who see's that. Read your stated objective for me in your post, then apply them directly to yourself. You, to use a phrase from another thread, are the official CF firestarter. Go f*ck yourself.

posted by  vwhobo

Yes. I'm sure. Infact, it was said by your own dumb-ass.

http://car-forums.com/talk/showpost.php?p=26469&postcount=29

Go ahead and edit that post before anyone see's it. You wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down being in the wrong - just like that artical that you didn't write.

You are more full of shit that a pile of shit. I don't know how that possible, but you're a supernatural bag of shit.

posted by  DodgeRida67

I stand by what I said then and now. Adam never threatened to ban me, but... I figured that after that post he just might. I'm glad to say that I was wrong. Just because someone expects something to happen in their personal life doesn't mean it will. Sometimes it's just a feeling they have.

You have way to much time on your hands, displayed by the fact that you know everything about me ever posted on this forum. Some people would say you have an unhealthy obsession with me. At the very least you appear to be my number one admirer, because you obviously live to watch and catalog my every action on this forum. Maybe you're a stalker or you have a fatal attraction thing going on. I don't know but it seems to me the best thing that could happen would be for you to be banned.

Me, I think it's just time for you to shut off your computer and go find something, anything, worthwhile to do with your life.

posted by  vwhobo

DUH.

My problem with your current stance was that you knew this when you were still buddy-buddy with him. Or did it only become a problem when he attempted to run you into the ground?

Also, let's not forget that you're the one trying to carry on this little fight you two have forever. If you'd just let things blow over, I'm quite certain they will. On the other hand, if you insist on continuing to be angry at him, then it's hard for someone to see a post like the original one in this thread and think you're just making a nice friendly statement. ie the reason you're being seen as the trouble-maker in this case.

But what the hell do I know. I've got infinite fights with my own hampsters on this forum so why the hell am I trying to play little Miss Peacemaker now?!?! :doh:

:laughing:

posted by  JaneiR36

hey, I came up with another analogy. (Yeah, yeah, I'll get a life when you get one :laughing: ).

DR, think of your angst against The Hobo as a restraining order. When you're granted one, both parties are surely required to cease all violent contact with one another. However, you certainly couldn't drop by their house just to say hello, either. It cuts both ways. You'd have to have the order lifted first before you can proceed with any kind of contact. See? :thumbs:

posted by  JaneiR36

"Really. Are you sure or are you just blowing smoke out of that stretch marked asshole of yours again?"

vwhomo, why the big ass fetish?

(eh, just getting even)

posted by  carls47807

That is what he likes to call his own personal "JOKES". never has anything positive to say.

sad thing is.. people are actually trying to be like him.

posted by  Ki2AY

I still dont know why after a year of fighting you all still havent resolved this!

posted by  StiMan

Note to you. There is only one person who hasn't resolved this issue because he chooses not to. My recommendations to him are in a previous post in this thread.

Abraham Lincoln once said "Most people are about as happy as they choose to be". I believe the opposite can apply as well. DildoRida67 has apparently made it his life's work to be vindictive and revengeful towards me and create misery throughout this forum whenever possible. He reminds me of an impetuous child who is so starved for attention he'll take it any way he can get it... Good or bad.

Once upon a time ago, not long after becoming a member, he left this forum in a huff vowing to never return. I for one wish he would have kept his word.

posted by  vwhobo

If I remember correctly that he was put on probation but returned only after I (after being put on probation by you hobo, just like DR was) was taken off of probation. You guys just need to stop this. It is useless, both of you are too strong to back down to the other, so just stop bitching and call it a day!

posted by  StiMan

Here is a newsflash. I didn't put anybody on probation. I may have been the one to notify you but probations (at least when I was a mod) were discussed amongst all of the mod and admin. Then and only then was the final decision made by admin. Mods do not have the power (again at the time I was a mod) to change anyones status, only admin. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's the way it is (was).

posted by  vwhobo

BTW, I'm not the whiner who started this thread or any others to assassinate someones character. Go bark up some other tree.

posted by  vwhobo

YEH and i think ford sucks cause the are un reliable! hahaah :laughing:

come on guys, cheer up. WE-ARE-FAMILY!

posted by  Ki2AY

Oh, sorry didnt know that. Personally I dont care about yalls bitching, but at some point you all just need to leave it alone, that is my point.

Ki2AY: you were here when I said that? (Or something around those lines)

posted by  StiMan

posted by  CarEXPERT

CarEXPERT, knock it off. You deserved every bit of shit you got, and continuing to push that button is not going to make you look any better.

posted by  ChrisV

Ditto.

posted by  StiMan

Ok im sorry, I take that back.

posted by  CarEXPERT

Your Message