have a laugh

Home  \  Off Topic  \  have a laugh

if a carton of milk say's 2% what's the other 98%

bought a new vacuum it suck's

feel free to add more

posted by  osborste

'if a carton of milk say's 2% what's the other 98%'


i dont get it :banghead:

since when does a carton of milk say anything ??
you have a strange carton it would seem :banghead:

posted by  CAMEL

It's not strange...it's magical!

posted by  NISSANSPDR

i guess you have not seen 1% 2% homo or skim milk then

posted by  osborste

if its 2% then it has 2% fat, the other 98% is hydrogen and glucose, or whatever milk is.

posted by  Import-tuner

how come soda companies put salt in thier soda, then when you drink some your thirst is quenched, but in about 1 min the salt makes you thirsty again. so then you drink some more, but guess what, the salt makes you thirsty again so you drink again...its a never ending cycle. :fu: :fu: bastards

posted by  Import-tuner

Bought rod bearings... $3 a pair. Needed 8 pair. $3 X 8 pair = $24. You can buy a set for $112. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

posted by  DodgeRida67

SAYS. he was joking also. a milk carton does not SAY anything (in the verbal/noise spectrum). It READS, it doesn't SAY



it's caffeine, actually. With caffeinated drinks, you lose more water than you take in.
And actually, i find that after drinking two doxen cans of coke, I can't drink anymore, I've ended the cycle.:mrgreen:

posted by  Godlaus

cost of fixing up a muscle car (including labor), 50,000 dollars.

price to buy one in perfect condition. 30,000

posted by  carls47807

How come in movies the Hero always needs to get his ass utterly whipped before, with his last ounce of energy, he can completely annihilate the villian??? :screwy:

posted by  ziffgone

why is it that we put a huge wing on our dodge neon's when we want them to go FASTER? shouldn't we actually be re-moving things?

posted by  carls47807

It says 2% if fat but on the back it actually says 8% or around that I believe

posted by  mumin

That's one smart carton of milk. Never heard of one acutally reading.

I've heard of people reading what is printed on the carton of milk though.

posted by  theman352001

didn't really want to clarify this, but i guess i will. the carton of milk is 2% milk fat. skim milk is 0% milk fat, 1 % is, you guessed it.

the reason it says 8% on the back is because that is the daily value percentage of fat that you get from 1 serving of the 2% milk. completely different.

posted by  carls47807

Price tag on building one yourself: Priceless.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message