Long-lost CF members

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Long-lost CF members

Lets write down some of the members that use to post here like crazy and haven't been on for quite some time.

posted by  vwmaniac

snoopewite

posted by  SuperJew

ChevySuxXDonnG

posted by  vwmaniac

its spelled ChevySuxD0ng....and him im glad he hasnt come back. he was such an ignorant ass.

posted by  SuperJew

I'm just wondering if this thread has any purpose. Or are we just increasing our post count? :?

posted by  vwhobo

wasn't he the one that said he had a Nissan 240Z with a V8?

posted by  Satty101

Don't know. What is the purpose of a post count ? Not being an ass, just want to know if it it means jack.

posted by  lectroid

More specifically he had a 280Z with a DOHC V8. And he didn't even know what kind of car it came out of.

To some people post count means everything and to some, myself included, it means nothing. Although I will admit I thought it was cool when I hit #1000. In your case it means you won't be a newbie in 26 more posts. Something to look forward to.

posted by  vwhobo

so does this mean when I get 1400 posts I get to be a CF asshole? :D

posted by  Satty101

No, to be a CF Asshole you have to be me. I might be able to work it out so you can be CF Buttnugget. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

I suppose that would work. But it just doesn't have the same eefect asshole does. I dunno. Maybe I'll find out a new name.

BTW, is there a ertain post number you can reach to modify your title yourself or do you need to have a moderator/administrator do it for you no matter what?

posted by  Satty101

You have to send Unfedfat $5000 in small unmarked bills. He'll take care of it from there.

posted by  vwhobo

hehe...i always liked the word buttnugget....

posted by  SuperJew

Well, maybe I might get a gold star or something. Don't think unfedfat came across with the new car ;)

posted by  lectroid

well, that would come out of my car fund and I would be stuck with the Saturn for quite some time but, ok.

posted by  Satty101

In my neck of the woods it is called "DINGLEBERRY"

posted by  lectroid

shoot, i havent seen loophole, deepdish, supratx, richG or many others in a long while

egh, people come and go, guess thats just how it works

posted by  mazda6man

Correct you are. The sad thing is some of those people are supposed to be moderators. If they are around, they're certainly not taking an active mod role like Unfedfat and SuperJew.

posted by  vwhobo

ah thanks vwhobo...i actually kicked deepdish out of his mod spot so...

posted by  SuperJew

SuperJew is awesome

(just thought Id point that out)

posted by  Satty101

ok Satty what do you want from me.... :D :D

posted by  SuperJew

a new member title :(

posted by  Satty101

Dude, read the board. Deepdish is mod in five forums, you took the ones Unfedfat had.

posted by  vwhobo

no unfedfat only had one....it was some other person...do you remember unfedfat?

posted by  SuperJew

havent seen 57ock in a while either

posted by  mazda6man

wow, there's a lot of people not coming here any more. This has become an interesting topic to watch grow and I am proud to say I have been here since the begining of this thread. *solutes thread*

posted by  Satty101

you know you just said that you would dissolve this thread in water?

::flame::

:D :D

posted by  SuperJew

oops, lol, my bad. I think I'll leave it like that though. It shows my lacking of checking to see how to spell a word before posting.

posted by  Satty101

I just noticed something. If these few were here right now we would've beaten the "most users online at one time" record.curently at 15. HEY! that's my age!

posted by  Satty101

wow, 3 posts in a row. but this one actually has to do with the topic. whatever happened to JettaChic20? :?

posted by  Satty101

http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2

posted by  vwhobo

welp, I think we can add her to the list of many.

posted by  Satty101

Vwhobo ran her ass off ;)

posted by  lectroid

haha, that's about it too. atleast from what little I saw...almost scary how VWhobo knew exactly where to find her. *goes to corner* *covers up in fear*

posted by  Satty101

The info is right on this forum. I might be old but I never forget. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

what are you an elephant now? lol, im just messin with ya VW, I know you wouldn't hurt anyone on here...much. but still *covers back up in corner*

posted by  Satty101

What about the glow worms? That was a fun time!

:rolleyes:

posted by  BavarianWheels

glow worms?

posted by  Satty101

You know, like people who have neon on the dash of their Saturn. 8O

posted by  vwhobo

::laughs hysterically::

I'm losing my attention to detail...

posted by  BavarianWheels

and people who are in to neon on their cars....even if they dont have neon on their actual car....if they have one.

posted by  SuperJew

Great, now I feel unwanted. :(

posted by  Satty101

naw...you aren't obsessed over them..and your not overly stupid like the other glow worms coughsethrocough :D

posted by  SuperJew

Het,thiswas the longest period that I haven't been on.(5days) 8O

posted by  vwmaniac

Your Message