The Elite

Home  \  Off Topic  \  The Elite

I noticed tonight that we had some of the people online tonight that come here very frequently.
Unfedfat
VWhobo
SuperJew
Widowmaker2k (actually I haven't seen him for a while but he's here now so its all good)
Lectriod
asa67_stang
and myself.

the only person I found to be missing in action was VWManiac.

posted by  Satty101

BavarianWheels isnt here either...although he hasnt been here in a while. anyone know of his whereabouts?

posted by  SuperJew

I think he's doing the Christmas vacation thing. Or maybe welding a thousand springs on his Bimmer. 8O

posted by  vwhobo

He is presently under- going treatment for depression :twisted:

posted by  lectroid

gotcha. i really hope hes not doing the springs thing to his BMW.... 8O

posted by  SuperJew

If he is he's going to get a lot of laughs. mostly at him instead of with him.

posted by  Satty101

im here, im here, look at me, i need attention, im here im here.. haha, wow, yewah more people on right now then normal... wierd.. nah, not really

posted by  mazda6man

Ironicly I was just about to add you but you beat me to it.

posted by  Satty101

Hey, thanks for including me. :D The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy with school and this girl. Thankfully I'm done with both, so here I am! This forum is really starting to take off, but, what do you expect from a bunch of guys as cool as us? 8)

posted by  Widowmaker2k

hey widowmaker whats the story about this girl?

posted by  SuperJew

yes, please suh, share. No, really, I want to know.

posted by  Satty101

Eloborate please... Inquiring minds want to know... :mrgreen:

posted by  Unfedfat

wow... i'm on here?
i'm only a n00b and don't know nuffin...

oh yeah:
++SPAM

posted by  asa67_stang

presicely. I've seen you on here a lot latley and figured you'd be the future........uhm, somebody who's on here a lot. yes, that works quite nicely.

posted by  Satty101

Heh, well, it's all very juvenile, and boring, but, you asked ;) :

You see, I knew this girl last year and could kind of tell she had feelings for me. (The last day of school she demanded my phone number, and when I didn't ask for hers, she grabbed my hand and wrote it down.) So, I go see a movie with her during the early part of the summer, but nothing really happened. I come back this year and start talking to her more and more. I realize that I really like this chick so I start hanging out with her a lot out side of school. She's really easy to talk to, and we become good friends. (Big f-ing mistake, I know, but she wasn't a bad friend.) About a month ago I decide to just ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend, which I thought was a slam-dunk. I was caught a little off-guard though when I asked her how she liked me more than a friend and she refused to tell me. It was obvious that she did, and everybody knew it. (A bunch of my friends thought that. People assumed we were already dating.) I didn't really know what to do. If she couldn't even commit to how she felt about me, how well would a relationship work anyway? So, we kind of kept on being more than friends, but not exactly dating, for a while. Something happened, and we starting fighting a lot. (We used to play-fight, but this was more serious. She got extremely pissed at me because I told her I didn't like cowboy boots.) Well, to make a short story long, she kind of found some new guy and started pseudo-dating him. (Exactly like her and I did before.) I thought this was all well and good because I'd already wasted like 2 months on her, and was okay with how things turned out. Fast forward to like 4 days ago. All of the sudden we start getting along again like we used to, which kind have bothered me because she was still with this other guy. (Whom she never referred to by name, only as "My Friend.") She calls me up the other night and we talk for like an hour and a half. (Which is rare for me; I'm not a big talker.) She says she has a problem with leading people on that she doesn't really like. I go to bed thinking maybe I should try and fix things up with her and give it another try. The next she's being a bitch again and I'm reminded why I'm better off away from her. She's bragging about how she's going to go get drunk with some of her friends, and I just act like I don't care. (Actually, I ended up getting plastered myself, but that's another story.) Now, she graduated mid-term, isn't going to go to college till next year, and I don't have to ever see her again. I'll miss being her friend, but I'm glad that the chapter is finally closed.

(By the way, she’s one of the girls who acts helpless all of the time. The other day she tried to make me tie her fucking shoe! But she was hot.)

Now, don't you wish you didn't ask? :D I feel like a 4th grader trapped in the body of a senior.

posted by  Widowmaker2k

that was more interesting than you made it sound. I actually didn't want to read it at first because i was afraid I'd fall asleep (being nice and cozy covered up from VWhobo in my corner and all :P ) but I forced myself to read it and suprizingly, found myself able to relate on so many different levels. thank you for finally sharing with us widowmaker.

posted by  Satty101

I remember when I was in 6th grade, I can relate.

posted by  lectroid

Yeah, but I'm in 12th grade...lol

posted by  Widowmaker2k

It was just a cheap shot :D

posted by  lectroid

Too be fair, I must admit that all women are not evil. Some are evil, some are wicked, some are hellishly evil, and some are the grand puba of all that is extemporaneously evil. So, some women are not evil, they are just worse.

posted by  vwhobo

and I'm in 10th *gets picked up by widowmaker and carried toward the garbage can* NO!! I BEG OF YOU NOOO!!!!!!!

posted by  Satty101

HUH??

posted by  lectroid

ever been canned?

posted by  Satty101

Haha, I'd never do that to you. ;)

posted by  Widowmaker2k

widowmaker that sounds SOO familiar....practically that exact same thing happened to me! when i was reading this is was like "wow...." i dont blame ya - youre too good for her. shes just some dumb ditz from what youve said.....and i bet ull find better girls in college.

posted by  SuperJew

I'm here now...

Weekends are pretty busy for me. I don't always get a chance to "check-in."

Edit added 12-22-03: I'm here again...no one here.

posted by  BavarianWheels

No wait...I'll add one to my post count if I "add a reply"...

I'm here...where are the rest of you "regulars?"

I was in school when you posted the following message

posted by  SuperJew

sleeping.

posted by  Satty101

Ahhh...some of us have to go to work...

again HUH?//// yes I'm old and slow HUH?

posted by  lectroid

and some of us yet got fired and are currently unimployed. :(

posted by  Satty101

Yea Satty101, i know what thats like, only i wasnt fired, i left because i went to collage and i came back and my job was gone. My town is so seasonal i dont know if i will be able to get a decent job until spring/summer :( its sucks butt.

posted by  vanyaviper

Oh! HUH?

posted by  lectroid

postwhore....join the club..we meet every Wednesday. :D

posted by  Satty101

OK Satty, would you explain this to me. If I don't know I ask :rolleyes:

posted by  lectroid

VWhobo basically said there was really no good woman in the world. They are all evil. But they do however fall into different catagories of evil which he showed..get it now?

posted by  Satty101

Bav was overlooked... :( :(

Bav wasn't online at that particular time.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message