new years resolutions

Home  \  Off Topic  \  new years resolutions

i havent quite figured mine out yet, but
whats yours?

posted by  mazda6man

congrats on becoming a CF freak..

and here are mine...some of which are serious, some arent.

Resolution 1: Pay my dad back the $90 i owe him from various CDs, my new cell and Justins Hannukah present(s) (NOTE: achieved!)

Resolution 2: To get a 100 on my driver's test and pass the road test with a 100.

Resolution 3: (to rub this in the face of all you wanting to lose weight)Gain 15 pounds. how will I do this? simply eat. a lot.

Resolution 4: GET A GIRLFRIEND

Resolution 5: To ski more than 10 times this season.

Resolution 6: To get a well paying job so I can financially support my modifications of my Neon.

Resolution 7: (in relation to Explo) Meet and shake hands (with photo proof) with every single person in the camp. on the first night.

Resolution 8: To buy/steal a Beefeater hat when I go to London over spring break.

Resolution 9: Have sex before I am 17. (dunno how easy this one will be)

Resolution 10: Think of more resolutions.

if nobody understands resolution 7 its not important...

posted by  SuperJew

thanks 500 is pretty far up there hard to believe i was the first to 100, and now everyone passes me... haha, anyways... still no ideas for my res. i need to turn on the thinkin cap to full power but its kinda rusty

posted by  mazda6man

I resolve to make no resolutions. You don't keep them anyway so I'm just cutting out the middleman. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

I resolve to make no resolutions. You don't keep them anyway so I'm just cutting out the middleman. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

I have 2 very simple ones...

1: Get a car that I can call all mine (need money first)

2: Get my driver's license on the first day of my road test. :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

hey vw... double post haha, no big deal

posted by  mazda6man

still no resolution I'm guessing? :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

my resolution is to try and figure out what im going to do before i do it... i normally play it by ear, and as you can see for my part in this thread it hasnt worked out to well

posted by  mazda6man

finally! a resolution that I will probably post up next year at around this time. :D

posted by  Satty101

Resolution: Solve for world peace.

posted by  BavarianWheels

I really want to quit smoking... We'll see... :twisted:

posted by  Unfedfat

Im there with Unfed, stop smoking and try and get started on the engine to my truck.

posted by  vanyaviper

glad I don't have to worry about that.

posted by  Satty101

me neither...although when i was talking to a friend of mine the second locker to the left of hers reeked of pot....ugh.

posted by  SuperJew

how old are you superjew?

posted by  stringer001

16 in february

posted by  SuperJew

Hey i dunno bout you but a nice doobie every now and again is a wonderful thing haha just not any more since i'm in the navy, they kinda frown upon that. ;)

posted by  slavboy1

1 month :evil:

posted by  Satty101

negative 8 months... oh yeah

posted by  mazda6man

get back to running (once my stomach heals from surgery)
finally get my cbr600
spend less time working on cars and more time with friends and fam

posted by  kilpatty43

Ah... :( what surgery?

posted by  BavarianWheels

one month until?

posted by  SuperJew

OK, how many( of you guys,gals ) people have ever made good on a new years resolution? I find these utterly...... nope, just plain stupid. " I promise , I will not be a smart ass, I will not drink, smoke, curse, or have sex for the next twenty.... no, ten days..... no, I mean minutes" :D Get real. If you want to change, you don't need a " NEW YEAR" to do it in :rolleyes: Just look at yourself and inventory what you see. It's No big deal. Don't try to fool anyone, especially yourself.......... DEEP SHIT, HUH ? :D

posted by  lectroid

one month seperates our birthdays.

and Lectroid, I'm officially scared of you now.

posted by  Satty101

SCARED :?: WHY :?: I know where you live, go to school, park you play in, your babysitters name and addresse, dogs name// you do have a dog, don't you ? hehehehehehehehehe. hope no one takes this serious :D

posted by  lectroid

aww man because lectroid is so intimidating... :rolleyes:

and satty - haha!

posted by  SuperJew

Your Message