GT4 drift

Home  \  Off Topic  \  GT4 drift

what car do you use to drift on GT4? also what track

just wanted to know

mine is my R34 or FC3 or my FD3 on trial mountain

posted by  ahoo

I think a great track to drift should be a tarmac one that reminds us of a rally course...like the Costa d'Amalfi

Great course and alot of switchbacks/hairpins

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Subaru Impreza WRX on Laguna Seca or Seatle Circut

posted by  Satty101

lol yeah i guess so, the capri rally is preety cool with the hairpins at the end, in GT3 i used to drift on special stage route 11 but since its not on gt4 no more its mostly trial mountain for me, reminds me of initial D lol

posted by  ahoo

me n my friend here have been drifting in gt4 for 3 days straight now. we use any car, at any track.

currently, at this very moment, were using pick ups.

fun as hell.

i set all the cars, everyone else tests them for me (not that i cant do it myself, but i learn more about a car's characteristics watching others drive them using their own abilities)

posted by  Inygknok

Mine is the skyline GT-R (R34) at motorland with hard tires in the rear and mediums in the front.

posted by  99integra

I use a Viper concept car on the seatle course

Drifts really well
I have also used a mustang cobra

posted by  chrishawk1234

BMW M3 CSL...On the Umbria (Tarmac) rally stage....obviously with the Traction control OFF lol.....Oh, and I only drive a manual in racing games, too :thumbs:

Satty, I love that Seattle stage....specially the hard right hand bend at the beginning (or end) :thumbs:

Edit: Infact, I think Umbria is the name of the rally...I think the stage name is what NISSANSPDR mentioned :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

I want this game soooo bad, no PS2 though....

posted by  jedimario

PS2's are very cheap now.....no excuse lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

true......but I'm 16 with no job, so I don't really have money.

posted by  jedimario

LOL....looks like you'll have to save the pennys...better off saving more money and waiting for the PS3 now though! :2cents: :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

except I'm gettin a better computer or a Revolution if anything

posted by  jedimario

I use my R32, the same one that is pictured in my sig actualy! Love the car and was the second one I bought in the game :thumbs: (790hp)

posted by  Voda48

I love that shot you have there, Voda. :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

If I drift, it's usually at Seattle Circuit in any Nissan Z or something American, like the Mustang GT. It's a lot of fun just drifting around.

posted by  moostang104314

Dude, I just bought a R32 just like yours except mine is dark grey and supped it up to 790 hp. I needed a car for the Japanese 80's festival and 300k later I had one. Heh... woops. I hope I can finish the game on the 20k I have. J/K. :thumbs: :laughing:

posted by  StiMan

Have you noticed that on events like that half the time, the year of the car is irrelevent?

Oh.....amd soz for going OT here, but how come ya dont win a car for getting 75% completion?.....or is it a glitch? :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Not bad Voda. But my Camaro Z28 has close to 1000hp, a little more if I remember right.

BTW, anybody else realize this thread was from April? :banghead:

posted by  Satty101

LOL...Ooops, and I was nearly the one to revive it too he he....although I wouldn't have looked that far into CF in the first place....1000bhp out of a Camaro? geez, that's a bad car on the best of days...I wonder if 1000 horsies would improve it? :laughing:

posted by  Cliffy

Is that Camaro the Dream Car? I have one of those, its got close to 1000 hp. Then my S7 has like 980hp.

posted by  StiMan

what cars do you guys use to get 1000hp? i havent looked around much so thats why i dont have a clue.

posted by  ahoo

Really theres a lot of cars out there.

posted by  StiMan

I remember having the Pikes Peak car in GT
and getting around 1800bhp outta it :drool: ...Didn't go round corners though, and the wheel spun in 6th :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Thanks man, she is my baby. I actualy started the game with a Nissan 240, Ill have to find a pic somewhere.

Actualy bro, my Caddie Cien has 980hp, that is the most of any of my cars. Son of a B is faster than hell, top speed stopped (governed?) at 235 for the R32, and the cien I forget. All I know is give me a long straightaway and if I am behind by 8 seconds, I'll end the straightaway up by 4 :mrgreen:

posted by  Voda48

Ya, I played it last night just because I haven't played in months. Turns out it was 97x....

posted by  Satty101

Yeah I have that car in GT3 I remember getting it to fly around the test course after the second turn and glitching it to go about 940mph. :thumbs:

posted by  Spanky2324

HA! in gt3 i made it go 1200kph or is that the same............. :tard:

posted by  ahoo

Slightly less than....but only a couple of hundred MPH lol :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

:doh: DOH! :doh:

posted by  ahoo

I bought PS2 about 2 months ago, just for GT4. Guess I went on a bit of a shopping spree. PS2, GT4, extra controller, memory card, remote (for dvd's). Racked up quite a bill for one game...

posted by  Mathew

I did that to the Toyota GT1 or whatever that red car was. 980 was my record...Awesome fun.

posted by  Satty101

Your Message