Lets just calm down

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Lets just calm down

People get a little wound up in here. Thought some nice stress relievers might help:

Penguin Bash (http://mirrored.flabber.nl/bloody.pingu/)

Llama? (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php)

Seven the movie as Performed by Stuffed Animals (http://gorillamask.net/seven.shtml)

enjoy...or don't.

posted by  boothe

Ahh.. greatness... llama, llama, duck.... Brillience!

posted by  StiMan

Awesomness..... love the llama song. Got 538.8 on the penguin game :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

BUBBA! Welcome back man! Havent seen you around in a while! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Yes i'm completely definately back now! Got a new computer, so you will be seeing more of me for a while :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

862.1 :mrgreen:

posted by  Satty101

867.5 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :hi:

posted by  Bubba

posted by  griffinstud78

Haha that stuff does help with stress but also its funny. The Llama song is the best, i listened to it like 10 times lol. I only got like 834 on the Penguin thing but its still fun. Thanx for the links.

posted by  car_crazy89

Thats good to hear!

posted by  StiMan

Penguin bash 1209.9

Had a double explosion that sent his little head into orbit.

posted by  theman352001

Ok, I'm having too much fun now.....

7 consecutive explosions right after the hit......

getting pretty lucky......

posted by  theman352001

Haha...thos epix are hilarious.

Weak, only 633 today. Gotta come back later....LLAMMA!!!!

posted by  boothe

llama's are can lead a man to happiness! :laughing:

posted by  99integra

You gotta admit though, the Llama song is pretty catchy lol. Doesnt it make you just wanna sing along? "here's a llama, theres a llama, and another little llama..." :laughing: such a good song.

posted by  car_crazy89

It's been stuck in my head for the last 6 months... Doesn't help that whan I hear it, I also immediately think "Tina! Eat your food!"

posted by  ChrisV

I thought the same thing, "Tina!!!!!"

I gotta pick up some more and rejuvinate this thread...be back later...

posted by  boothe

I dont really know what you mean when you say "tina!!!" and what not. Am i missing something? Lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

987 was my best...new best

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Napoleon Dynamite. Garbage movie IMO. But other people liked it. Particularily one person in my life *wink wink* So I watched and sat through it anyways..

posted by  Satty101

Damn i should of known that, i think. I watched almost all of the movie but was as tired as hell so i dont remember ALL of what i saw. Thanx for clueing me in. "..No, get your own tots.." It was a stupid movie though. Can't wait till the Trailer Park Boys comes out :laughing: good old Canadian comedy at its worst :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

It was definitely not the best of movies but it had some great one liners.

"You take it off any sweet jumps?"

posted by  boothe

Complete garbage independant film. Which has been it's one redeeming feature. it's funny because it's stupid.

posted by  ChrisV

Your Message