wyotech anyone??

Home  \  Off Topic  \  wyotech anyone??

Hey everyone,
just wonderin if anyone has gone to wyotech or will be going. Ill be there in July 05 in Blairsville.

posted by  neslorelyks

looks like were gunna have some rivalry... UTI represent! haha, ims starting july 18th at the AZ campus

posted by  mazda6man

what are ya goin for?

posted by  neslorelyks

genral auto/diesle, then im hoping to do well enogh to get in the porsche program... my whole plan is to work my ass off the whole way through...

posted by  mazda6man

yeah me too!!!
payin out that kind of money (23000) will hopefully get my foot into a couple of really really nice doors
im goin for automotive tech and hot rod and chassis building

posted by  neslorelyks

I'm trying to go there. Im trying as hard as possible to get either scholarships or student loans to go. Hopefully, if all works out, I'll be able to be there July 06 at the Blairsville campus. :thumbs:

I'd be studying hot rod fabrication and High performance engines. :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

yeah satty i know what you mean, the tuition is outrageous. but hey, if your really lookin to go there (blairsville specifically); i could help you to get the ball rollin. i have got a lot of information on a ton of housing oppourtunities. but i gotta ask ya, have you spoken to a represenative b/c the last time i checked i was recieved the last spot in the July hot rod fab class

posted by  neslorelyks

oh my fault bud, i thought you were sayin July 05 sorry about that

posted by  neslorelyks

Well, if I do go next year, I'll take you up on that housing :wink2:

posted by  Satty101

Lookin for anyone whos gone to blairsville, or any wyotech campus for that matter. Im heading to blairsville in April and had some questions about classes, specifically
street rod & custom fabrication
vs.
Custom chassi fabrication and high performance engines

i have the break down of what they teach but, still lookin for more info and opinions on either class:thumbs: :thumbs:

posted by  proflashrtist

Ok dude stop bring up old threads posted by people who don't even go on this site anymore. One thread would have been plenty.

Welcome to CF, though! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

ill keep posting until i find somewehre that someone will answer my q i don care how old the thred is.. if i start it over then its new:2cents:

posted by  proflashrtist

If you start a new thread, people might actually take the time to read it :2cents:

BTW Your sig is way too f*cking huge.

posted by  chris_knows

Creating 5 threads on the same forum doesn't mean it'll be seen by 5 times as many people. I'm betting most people just hit the "new posts" link when they come here, so they see all of the sections. With all of this effort you could have just called the damned school. Honestly, if you emailed them I'm sure they'd be happy to send you the email address' of the actual teachers who can answer your questions better than anyone on here.

+1 that your sig is ridiculously huge. Unless you photochop a scantly clad lady on there. Then I'd be :thumbs: with it.

posted by  giant016

Your Message