Talk about blue balls...

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Talk about blue balls...

This picture says it all...

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20031228/capt.sge.rtn36.28120323 3455.photo00.default-384x258.jpg

:D

posted by  BavarianWheels

Now I know where the saying "that'll frost his balls" came from. 8O

posted by  vwhobo

that is just not right...

posted by  kilpatty43

*Shivers* cold!!

posted by  Satty101

just adding that to my list of "things not to do any time soon"

posted by  mazda6man

I'm going polar bear swimming on New Years. Gonna jump in Lake Michagan. I can hardly wait. :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

haha, sounds like a bunch of fun

posted by  mazda6man

Actually 3 of my friends decided to do that with me this year too. Contest to see who can stand to be in cold dirty water longer. aught to be quite interesting while being immature at the same time.

posted by  Satty101

well good luck... something about cold water (until its snow or a glass of water) doesnt apeal to me to much

posted by  mazda6man

oy satty are u still alive, if so make a post.

posted by  stringer001

to be honest that really wasn't as bad as I had thought. The water was quite mild for this time of year and it seemed to take no immidiate effect on or bodies. we were in the water for a good 10-15 minutes until it actually got to us. I came in first place though because whenever I go swimming, I usually take a little time to go turn on the hose and just hold it over my head. Now that's cold but when you jump back in the pool of about 80 degrees, it makes it feel like 95-100. but my pool isn't open anymore for obvious reasons so I just quick took a shower. there's some black shit by the shore so we tried to get back onto the pier we jumped off of. but to no avail. we went through the black stuff. *sick* But to answer the question, I'm still alive.

posted by  Satty101

You and your buds must be nuts, that is if you didn't freeze them off :D ,BURRRRRRRRRRR. Come on summer !

posted by  lectroid

oh yeah over the summer my friend and i hung out and iced our balls with 2 liters of frozen water....needless to say this was at summer camp, and it was late at night.

posted by  SuperJew

Now, read your post very carefully.( frozen what? as opposed to frozen ?) I'm sure that hurt. :D :rolleyes: I just couldn't resist :D

posted by  lectroid

I concur with lectroids thoughts. In most parts of the English speaking world, "frozen water" is known as "ice". ;)

posted by  vwhobo

and like most people who have been travelling for the past 36 hours im out of it, ok?

posted by  SuperJew

I didn't catch it until I saw the word ice either. :rolleyes:

posted by  Satty101

Hurry ,everyone jump on SJ while he is still jet-laged and incoherent :D I'm glad you had a good time.......no emo for envy :(

posted by  lectroid

Your Message