78 Chevy Monte Carlo for sale

Home  \  Off Topic  \  78 Chevy Monte Carlo for sale

My name is Heather and I am selling a 1978 Chevy Monte Carlo. I am the second owner. The car has 136,000 original miles. I live in the Everett area about 20 miles north of seattle. The car has one damaged area, the rear quarter panel on the drivers side. This car is very reliable and needs minor work. My dad and I have done work to the car but were unable to finish, we had dreams to restore. Hopeing to find someone who is interested in restoration. My selling price is $2150 OBO. The Monte is baby blue and needs some work on exterior and interior. This car has been great to me. I got it when it had 90,000 miles and I personally knew the original owner. If intersted please email at heather2811@netzero.net :thumbs:

posted by  heather2811

You might have better luck if you put this in the "Marketplace" forum. Welcome to Car Forums and good luck with the car. :thumbs:

posted by  car_crazy89

Nice year and car, would buy it but am pretty much broke from my project integra.

posted by  99integra

Thanks I appreciate the heads up, I am new to this whole thing. I am sure the car will go with no prob. Thanks again,

posted by  heather2811

I hear ya, thanks for the reply though!!

posted by  heather2811

Your Message