gt4 questions..

Home  \  Off Topic  \  gt4 questions..

hey, i am pretty much new to this game and just had a couple of questions..

1. i purchased a 2000 Lotus Elise but i cant get it to go over 140 mph because the engine redlines by then.. is it possible to tune it to increase its top speed? i've manage to increase its hp to 240.

2. for some reason the fastest production car in the game i can find is the m5... it has a top speed the beats almost if not all the regular production and racing cars of the game.. is their any other production car, that is found during the multiplayer mode, that can beat the m5 in top speed?

Thanks

posted by  mirot

1. buy a racing tranny and tune the settings *via auto tune at the bottom if tuning ratios isnt your thing* so that it red lines later.

2.im not sure but there are a lot more cars faster than the m5, viper might be not sure

posted by  ahoo

Get a racing clutch and racing fly wheel and think about a close ratio gearbox :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

The Cizeta has to be faster than the M5...it's practically a Lamborghini

You just cant afford any of them right now...there are faster cars out there

posted by  NISSANSPDR

1- closer gears will shorten top speed. he wanted to INCREASE it, not DECREASE it.

2- the clutch and flywheel in the video game dont really do much for top speed. just pretty much just acceleration.

posted by  Inygknok

Oh. :doh:

posted by  99integra

I have a question. What does the carwash do in the game? :laughing:

posted by  ed_7702

It's supposed to give you better aerodynamics. By cleaning off all the stuff that your car gets on it (which ISNT shown on the game btw) you improve your aerodynamics. Although I really haven't seen any change in the way my car looks or performs.

posted by  Satty101

Have you not noticed all the grime that builds up on the cars?....Grrrr I hate dirty cars :ohcrap:

posted by  Cliffy

uhm...no...

posted by  Satty101

It's more of a dull finish to the paint work. I've noticed it a few times :smoke:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message