Getting To MSN?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Getting To MSN?

Does anybody know how to get to any sort of MSN Instant Messenger site, I have found some, where you don't have to download MSN, but they are blocked, as I need this for my school's computers. They say they will take my name out of the system for this, but I don't really care. I just want to know if there is any way to access MSN IM. Thanks in advance.

posted by  chris_knows

ever thought of trying to run behind a proxy?

posted by  dodgerforlife

Which would mean...? Sorry, I'm not good with computers.

posted by  chris_knows

a proxy.....basically what it does is anonyomizes your IP address, so that you can surf the web in private, getting past their blocks. I use one at work all the time to surf the net when i should be working lol!

posted by  dodgerforlife

Would I have to download it or anything?

posted by  chris_knows

First off, why? Why bother breaking the rules for something as retarded as getting to IM where you're specifically not allowed to? Plus, if you have to ask about how to do it, and can't figure out the necessary steps, then it's really pointless to try. You're not going to gain anything, for this brief moment of MAYBE getting on IM.

posted by  ChrisV

yeah....safest way would actually be to use a cellphone that has MSN built in...or at least supports it....

anyways, with a proxy, you dont need to download something to use it.

posted by  dodgerforlife

I found a website, http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:MKZhWperZuYJ:www.e-messenger.net/+&hl= en and someone told me by holding control and pressing LOGIN at the same time, it works, thanks anyways.

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message