Just testing

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Just testing

lllll

posted by  jarvisx2000

What?

posted by  StiMan

I though this kind of thread is against the rules,
If you want to test,just respond on an appropriate thread , I would consider this major spamming, but that's just me,I'm not trying to act like a mod, but yeah uh huh YEAH! ok its just ME! :smoke:

posted by  Racer14

How would it be spaming, it may be one way to boost up your post

posted by  99integra

Yes it could be a way to boost up post count but why would you choose this way, and to only get 1 post? Unless they were planning on replying to people who reply in this thread, then maybe it would add up.

posted by  car_crazy89

Thats true

posted by  99integra

DUDE I almost got banned from another site,for doing the same fing thing, yet, i pmed people to join a new forum, and it ended up bieng 60 days, im on my 8th day! :D

posted by  Racer14

60 days for what?

posted by  99integra

Well i guess all forum rules are different, and it also doesnt help that theres noone here to ban you (as far as i know, Mods dont have that power, only site administrator, and he's not and hasnt been here for awhile).

posted by  car_crazy89

60 days banned for asking people to join a new forum a bud of mine created, we got ALOT of people, but i also got ALOT of time in the losers mamber list

posted by  Racer14

I'm guessing thats the forum your referring to (in your sig)?

posted by  car_crazy89

NO! im the co-founder of that one, cause we only have 3 members, and 2 are admins i got banned from NFSCars and TTM (the tech masters)
30 days for NFSCArs 60 for TTM

posted by  Racer14

which is also against this board's rules. :wink2:

posted by  Satty101

oh crap
ok its coming off right now
EDIT ok its off

posted by  Racer14

Good job :thumbs: . Is unfedfat still around?

posted by  99integra

Relax, I don't care. Just ask one of us mods first, and we'll discuss letting you have it in your sig. Besides, Not like we can really do anything to you. :doh:

posted by  Satty101

Nope. I actually saw him the other day browsing around, but I guess he really doesn't want to be a part of this place anymore. :ohcrap:

posted by  Satty101

I thought he was the administrator around here

posted by  99integra

He is. He just kinda dissappeared a while back. Then the board got out of control, We had one big flame thread about how the forums went to hell, and a lot of the members agreed to try and stop flaming, and one member in particular left the boards. I really haven't seen any flaming since.

posted by  Satty101

:doh: ok lets star out fresh,
Can I advertise Hondaman's and my site,in my sig ofcourse!
:D

posted by  Racer14

Just a guess but was it What

posted by  99integra

Actually, he cleaned up his act a little too. Then he dissapeared.

The member I was talking about was VWhobo

BTW, Racer, I'll bring it up.

posted by  Satty101

Oh, VWhobo is still around though

posted by  99integra

Hazah!

posted by  Racer14

You're trying to boost your post also aren't you :ticking:

posted by  99integra

no ! HAZAH means HAZAH YA MAN HAZAH!

posted by  Racer14

What does it mean in english?

posted by  99integra

HAZAH! means HAZAH that all you got to know

posted by  Racer14

I dont think VWHobo is still around cause i havent seen any posts by him in a while and it has seemed to kinda settle down a bit here. Unless 99integra, you know something about VWHobo being around that some of us dont know? lol. It seems that some people dont care about the 'anti-flaming' cause they know nothing can really be done about it. Oh the posts/threads can be closed or deleted but nothing can really happen to them (banned/probation) cause Unfedfat (site administrator) is/was the only one who can really do anything to punish anyone.

posted by  car_crazy89

did he actually leave, or has he maybe just been busy? i can understand that, and i hope that people wouldn't think i got po'ed and left just b/c i (theoretically) had a bunch of obligations... or one big obligation...

posted by  dodger65

Okay that is kinda gay :screwy:

posted by  99integra

And Racer14, would you explain the meaning on 'HAZAH' if the mods asked and would put even more consideration into letting you advertise your (and Hondamans) site? I'm just wondering cause i really dont get the word and you dont say it with anything else. Does it even have a meaning?

posted by  car_crazy89

I only thought VWhobo was here because the threads that I see but then i checked the dates and he hasn't been here for a while. :doh:

posted by  99integra

I think he actually left. He was here when i joined CF. I dont know how long he's been 'missing' for though. I think he uses to sign in as 'invisible' so we wont really know when he's here anyways, but i'm sure if he saw some things that have been said in some threads you would KNOW he was here :laughing: But we'll see, i had no problem with him, i have no problem with anyone here actually.

posted by  car_crazy89

I kinda thought Lectroid was Hobo for a while because of the avatar and living in a redneck area but after reading his posts it sounds nothing like him

posted by  99integra

Hazah means alot of things,DUDE,or BRO, or WAZAH!oh YEAH or HAZAH its self
HAZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also, use your imagination! and with that, I leave to find your destiny,to find out what HAZAH! means
(it also means hello in great brittan times)

posted by  Racer14

Wow, talk about a pointless thread.

K, some infor for n00bs.

VWhobo = resident anal orfice, flames a lot, tends to leave alot. Used to be a mod, but for undisclosed reasons, gave up the position

Unfedfat = Forum admin, left on 5/24/04 and returned for one post on 11/something/04. Is rumoured to return on 5/24/05.

You've been doing some research. Both 'what' and UFF are way too old for you to know about.

posted by  Godlaus

you know he's only coming back to help celebrate my b-day on the 25th... :drool:

posted by  dodger65

Sorry about the test thread, I didnt know it wasn't aloud or anything like that, I was just seeing if I could get the pics to work.....

posted by  jarvisx2000

I know but I read a lot of the old posts but I don't cheack the dates

posted by  99integra

If hobo was back he would do something about the rapant attacks at him. There have been many flameing threads. People get destroyed by those. I had to leave for several months after one about me came up. (Well really about Bav, but when I defended him...) :banghead:

VWHOBO's loss of modship is a coverup that few old members remember. I dont really remember mainly because they deleted the threads from it.

posted by  StiMan

Hobo would definately do something about the attacks on him. It seems like there is less flaming going on lately but there also seems to be quite a few people (who were usually involved) missing. I havent seen much/anything from vwhobo, what, 88grandprix(?), and a few other (cant think of the names).

posted by  car_crazy89

If it stops flaming, it is good that they left.

posted by  StiMan

I agree, it seems to be calmer here. I didnt totally mind the flaming, i'd just try to stay out of it and not get flamed myself. It did add a little excitement at times though, just not productive or useful.

posted by  car_crazy89

Now that it's calmer here, I hope Adam doesnt see that thread I made about wanting my modship revoked. Now it's just adds here and there. It suprised me that this place actually follwed Dodge's lead, and stopped a lot of flaming. good work guys! :thumbs:

posted by  Satty101

which dodge? j/k :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

Lol thats a hard one, you were never a flamer (not that i know of) and by flamer i dont mean 'gay', incase you were wondering. :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

DR67...and I did see the J/K...I just figured Id add it in so there was no further confusion

posted by  Satty101

If I remember correctly, it was your idea in the first place Satty. It was a good one at that.. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

actually, all the credit goes to DR67. It was pretty much his idea to point it out. Even if it made a flame thread in the process.

::EDIT::

Looks like Dodger65 has credit due aswell.

posted by  Satty101

this place has been different since ive been around last. hows it been? i finished my first few exams on friday got more for 5 weeks to come (they spread them out for some reason) and now ive got some time to go back on. YAY!

posted by  ahoo

Your Message