UT2004 helppp plzzzz

Home  \  Off Topic  \  UT2004 helppp plzzzz

hi im new to ut2004 and noticed it have voice chat........how do i talk? what do i press to talk? can i have instuction plz?

posted by  BigBadBrat

Meh... BFV is where it is at.

posted by  StiMan

I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Cell phones or what? lol

posted by  Satty101

Computer games. UT2004 is Unreal Tournement 2004, and BFV is Battlefield Vietnam.

posted by  StiMan

oh, I see. I need to keep up on these things. heh.

posted by  Satty101

Well i had no idea either. I do like the Battlefield games (any of them) a little better then the Unreal Tournament games, then again i rarely play games lately.

posted by  car_crazy89

I thought this was a "car" forum? :driving:

posted by  GreekWarrior

There is vehicles in the Battlefield games, it is a war game so there has to be war vehicles in it.

posted by  car_crazy89

Besides, this is the "off-Topic" section.

posted by  Satty101

Lol.

BFV does have Jeeps and other things in it, but this definately should be in the off-topic section, which it is...

posted by  StiMan

so no1 kno to my question huh? anyway BFV and UT2004 is different.... if u like fantasy go with unreal tournament 2004 and if u like more like realistic then go with battlefiled vietnam. after i played unrreal tournament 2004 makes me dont want to play BFV anymore! due to its awesome hype and fantastic weaponry like the pules gun and all kind of stuff reality dont have. but then again playing BFV feels more like ur in a real situation with a real weapons. battlefild 2 is cumming out this june so watch out for it.

right this is a car forum.....but this is off topic dumbass

posted by  BigBadBrat

I must say UT2004 is a pretty fun game, I just dont like fantasy. BF2 is gonna be AWESOME!

posted by  StiMan

Your Message