Kylie Minogue's Brest Cancer

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Kylie Minogue's Brest Cancer

Kylies got brest cancer :cry: :cry: :cry:. I'm wishing her good luck and my wishes are with her

posted by  Kamar

My mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer... :oops:

posted by  StiMan

I'm sorry to hear that

posted by  99integra

Thanks man. There isnt much we can do about it though. Its all up to doc!

posted by  StiMan

Damn man. that really blows. My mom had a heart attack about 1 1/2 years ago.

posted by  Satty101

She ok?

posted by  StiMan

Yeah. What actually happened was she was having these chest pains for about a week, which she would always say "it's no big deal". Well, one night at about midnight, she apparently had another pain, and my dad asked if she wanted him to call 911. She said no, give her 10 minutes and she'll be fine. 10 minutes went by and she still didn't get up. My dad said he was calling 911, and he did. I wake up just as they're bringing her to the hospital. The next morning I hear they put a splint (I think thats what they're called) in one of her arteries because it would basically shut on her. The paramedics said if my dad would've waited 15 more minutes to call, she would've been dead. Talk about scary stuff...

posted by  Satty101

She'll be ok stiman.

posted by  DodgeRida67

My grandpa has been having mini heart attacks and hasn't been to the doctor until last week and they said his heart isn't beating right so he might have to get a pacemaker :ohcrap:

posted by  99integra

hmm
my auntie just started her Chem therapy for breast cancer.

Shes going real good emotionally and stuff

The entire extended family came up recently
and auntie came. I just had a hair cut quite short
and aunty saw it and said
Hey look what i can do.
So she reached for her dwinling hair supplies on her head and ripped a huge chunck of hair out and rubbed it all over my chest. HAHAHA
i thought it was quite funny :thumbs:

Wish everyone a good good go at their treatment
Goodbye :wink2:

posted by  CAMEL

Thats crazy. Glad he called! :thumbs:

Thanks DR! This thread has most certainly been hijacked, but I think it is more interesting this way. Learning more about CF members. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

haha, yeah. Hijacked, but in a good way maybe?

posted by  Satty101

Ya, hijacked in a good way!

posted by  StiMan

Now people are going to start saying that to justify hijacking threads :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

Just so long as they arent hijacking planes and cars, I think a few thread hijacks (in reason) can be justified. :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

Her cancer is officially gone. stiman's mom is next... promise. Hang in there buddy.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Thanks man. You better keep that promise! :ohcrap:

posted by  StiMan

i wish your mom well, StiMan...everything will be alright

posted by  M3er

Thanks man.

posted by  StiMan

Sorry to hear that, Sti. She'll get better though! Definately! :thumbs:

posted by  Bubba

yes, there is no doubt in my mind that she will get better

posted by  M3er

Your Message