Cheese...Adictive?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Cheese...Adictive?

Ya, this was a true story in my local Newspaper. They talked to a "Scientist" who said cheese was adictive. I can believe it because I love cheese. any other fellow adicts out there?

posted by  Satty101

You live in Wisconsin, you're a freakin' cheese head, of course you're addicted. I'm sure Pabst Blue Ribbon is next. ;)

posted by  vwhobo

Hate beer. Skyy Blue on the other hand...it my be a weak beverage, but I like it. same goes with wine coolers. And I believe Blatz and Milwaukee's Best would probably be next IF I liked beer.

posted by  Satty101

When you grow up you'll get tired of the girlie drinks. Trust me on this.

posted by  vwhobo

Hate to just enter your guys' conversation like this, but I'm gonna. I don't hate beer, but I prefer malt beverages over beer any day, i.e. Mike's Hard Lemonade, Skyy Blue, Smirnoff Ice, etc. All of which are amazingly delicious IMO.

posted by  Heat_Seeker

As I said before, when you grow up you'll get tired of the girlie drinks.

posted by  vwhobo

Either way I'll have plenty of fun with my friend, Alcohol. :D

posted by  Heat_Seeker

some of 'em don't Hobo
got this one guy here that "only drinks liquor! i never drink beer!" but we never got liquor, we only got beer (no Class A license on base, beer an wine only), so he always asked us to get him some Mike's Hard Lemonade

i think the reason he stopped hangin with us was because of how bad we razzed him at parties

me, i like Budweiser, but that's me

posted by  asa67_stang

I like it in sandwiches and in tosted sandwitches aswell

i cant spell sandwiches so vwhobo shut your trap.

posted by  stringer001

You're quite the little man aren't you. I wish I was as cool as you are at 12 years old. :rolleyes:

Not knowing how to spell a word is one thing. Spelling it two different ways in the same post is just stupid.

posted by  vwhobo

They also have this marvelous new invention called the Dictionary. Or, for those who are not book savy, you could open Microsoft Word and use your spellchecker. Anyway, on the subject of cheese and beer.........

I love 'em both. But, as vwhobo pointed out, I am also a Wisconsinite so it is in my blood. As for the beer, Miller Lite if I am out drinking a bit more aggressively. Otherwise, if I am out to enjoy the good taste of a beer, then I prefer to sample the micro-brews in wherever I am.

As for the latest news on the cheese front:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/breaking_news/7698942.htm

On Wisconsin!

posted by  theman352001

im 15 nearly 16, just get over this problem i have, lots of people have problems they cant help like people in wheelchairs and people who cant read properly or talk properly.

posted by  stringer001

There is a HUGE difference between people who have a physical disability that force them to use a wheelchair and people who are too lazy to make an honest attempt at spelling. Everyone from time to time makes mistakes, but you make misspelling a habit. You are just an indolent little twit who would rather make excuses than make an effort.

posted by  vwhobo

Your Message