Perverts corner

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Perverts corner

What's the nastiest dirtiest thing you have done in the sex department.

everything go's ;...don't be shy now let's see who the mad ass low lifes are

posted by  Worzel_wart

like the time i was banging the missus from behind, she was tossing off one the geese and the dog was licking my balls, man that sure was a night to remember. :smoke:

posted by  Worzel_wart

Aren't you supposed to go first? I had sex with a guy whose screen name was warts lol

posted by  SexyThang

what's in a name hun, was the sex good and dirty?

posted by  Worzel_wart

I Once Put My Thumb On The End Of My Knob While Having A Wank And Would Not Let The Cum Out. After The 3rd Time I Cum I Thought My Head Was Going To Explode. So I Released My Thumb Just As My Grandmother Walked In. The Back Pressure Was So Great That The Cum Shot Across The Room At Enormous Velocity & Got Granny Fair In The Left Eye.
Needless To Say Poor Old Granny Thought She Got A Sudden Onset Of Conjuctivits......does That Count?

posted by  MR BIG HARDCOCK

vegetable sex is good too, you can use the aubergines and courgettes on the missus's front and back door while she gobbles you off and wanks the postman and the pet pig at the same time, then she can cook dinner and you all sit down to a nice veggie dish. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted by  Worzel_wart

Yes it was! We get into a little BDSM ourselves! He ties me up and then I can do what I please and then I tie him up and get as many orgasms as I want! :asshake: :asshake: :asshake:

posted by  SexyThang

CAN I EAT THE CARROT :laughing:

posted by  MR BIG HARDCOCK

I was once having a gum job off grand-pappy while cousin arlene took some pics when the wife came in, she went fritters, so i hit her over the head with the broom handle i was using on grand-pappy's ring, poured sugar on her cunt and let the ants eat her while arlene pissed in her mouth. Best orgasm i ever had, near darned choked grand-pappy though, poor old bastard had to have his stomach pumped.

posted by  Worzel_wart

there's been some bad one's too, i was knocking into an old dear one day, found her wandering around outside an oldies home, the old ****er went and died on me on the vinegar stroke, her twat muscles spasm'd so tight i had to have surgery to remove the old cunt off my knob. That was scary i can tell ya.

posted by  Worzel_wart

What the hell is wrong with you three, you came to the forum and just f***ed up the threads you posted on, I am going to get you 3 banned :evil:

posted by  99integra

Your Message