On a scale from 1 to 10, how addicted to car forums are you?
How many times a day do you check your posts and/or create new threads?
How much time do you spend each time you view the site?
Do your friends think you're "crazy","stupid", and/or "think you have no social life" because of forums?
8 or 9
15 minutes - 2hours
1. I'm not addicted but i like coming here to see what else i can learn or
maybe help with, so about 8.
2. I've started a few threads but not so much lately, so i check my posts/threads maybe 1 or 2 times a day.
3. It depends on how many new threads/replies there were. Maybe between 15-an hour or more.
4.Nope, not really, sometimes though. I have been considered crazy or stupid but not cause of car Forums.
I like this site so i come here often and like to stay awhile.
But its all worth it :thumbs:
Couldn't have said it any better myself :thumbs:
Not really addicted, maybe a 4 or 5.
Originally about once a month, now about once or twice a day
30 min MAX
N/A - I already knew i was crazy.
2-3 times a day I'll check the boards, probably start new threads maybe 4 times a month
All my friends are on forums....I though this was normal? :screwy:
1. 8- I spend as much time as I can when I'm at school, and a while at
2. Anywhere from 3-10...depending on if I'm waiting for an important reply. 3. From 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on if my computer chooses to work, and if there is something important for me to look at.
4. They think I'm crazy and stupid, but that's not only from forums.