Thought this was funny

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Thought this was funny

I am bored right now and work is so slow, this seemed pretty funny to me.

You Might Be A Gearhead If:

1) If you have to stop and think when someone asks how many cars you own, you might be a gearhead.
2) If you can't remember where they're all stored, you might be a gearhead.
3) If you think 400 horsepower is nothing to brag about, you could be a gearhead.
4) If the total cash outlay for your last three project cars is less than the down payment on a new SUV, you just might be a gearhead.
5) If you go to bed at night thinking about how to squeeze a few more tenths out of your car and wake up with the answer, you are probably a gearhead.
6) If your wardrobe of "working on cars" clothes is bigger than your "clean" clothes, you might be a gearhead.
7) If you have separate tools for home, each car and the junkyard, you may be a gearhead.
8) If all your cars have names but you call your children "kid", you might be a gearhead.
9) If you'd rather watch anything on Speedvision than Monday Night Football, you could be a gearhead.
10) If you can listen to your wife or girlfriend talk for hours without hearing a word, but you perk right up when she says some car is cute and she wouldn't mind having one, you might be a gearhead.
11) If you take that as permission to go out and buy one for her birthday, you could be a gearhead.
12) If your daughter is named Holley, your son is named Carter and your dog is named Rochester, you may be a gearhead.
13) If you think an example of a Pontiac long block belongs in the Museum of Modern Art, you may be a gearhead.
14) If you spend so much time at the local auto parts store that you qualify for health benefits and three week's paid vacation, you just might be a gearhead.
15) If you collect real cars like some people collect Hot Wheels, you may be a gearhead.
16) If you collect Hot Wheels like some people collect stamps, you may be a gearhead.
17) If you know your cam specs by heart but have to check your wallet for your Social Security number, you may be a gearhead.
18) If you've ever used your kitchen sink as a parts washer, you might be a gearhead.
19) If your garage is larger than your house and it still isn't big enough, you might be a gearhead.
20) If the mere mention of the words "swap meet" sends you in search of an ATM, you may be a gearhead.
21) If you say there's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough engine, you might be a gearhead.
22) If your daily driver has a tunnel ram, 4.10's and a four-speed, you may be a gearhead.
23) If you have a parts car for a project car you haven't even bought yet, you could be a gearhead.
24) If you know the difference between a Nailhead, a Flathead and a Panhead, you might be a gearhead.
25) If your family and friends "just don't get it", you may be a gearhead.
26) If you have printed a copy of this list, and are reading it in the bathroom, you are definitely a gearhead!

posted by  jarvisx2000

ROFL. I had to go and I was debating doing that!! :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

19) If your garage is larger than your house and it still isn't big enough, you might be a gearhead

my garage is 20sqft bigger than my house and i can barely walk through it without tripping on parts, some of them to cars i dont own anymore or never did. kinda makes me sad... no wait, im a collector... yeah that helps. im not a loser... im a collector of automobiles and automobile memorobelia. oh yea and a grease monkey, and a gearhead.

posted by  dano

That was a pretty great list there. And Dano, dont you find it weird when you find something to a car and wonder when and where it came from? It happens here with my dad lol. Wish we had a huge garage, i can assure you itd be full :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

....You may be a redneck gearhead if you take blocks from under your trailerhome and use them under your car.

posted by  theman352001

My numbers are
:smoke:

posted by  99integra

You Might Be A Gearhead If:

1) If you have to stop and think when someone asks how many cars you own, you might be a gearhead.
2) If you can't remember where they're all stored, you might be a gearhead.
3) If you think 400 horsepower is nothing to brag about, you could be a gearhead.
4) If the total cash outlay for your last three project cars is less than the down payment on a new SUV, you just might be a gearhead.
5) If you go to bed at night thinking about how to squeeze a few more tenths out of your car and wake up with the answer, you are probably a gearhead.
6) If your wardrobe of "working on cars" clothes is bigger than your "clean" clothes, you might be a gearhead.
7) If you have separate tools for home, each car and the junkyard, you may be a gearhead.
8) If all your cars have names but you call your children "kid", you might be a gearhead.
9) If you'd rather watch anything on Speedvision than Monday Night Football, you could be a gearhead.
10) If you can listen to your wife or girlfriend talk for hours without hearing a word, but you perk right up when she says some car is cute and she wouldn't mind having one, you might be a gearhead.
11) If you take that as permission to go out and buy one for her birthday, you could be a gearhead.
12) If your daughter is named Holley, your son is named Carter and your dog is named Rochester, you may be a gearhead.
13) If you think an example of a Pontiac long block belongs in the Museum of Modern Art, you may be a gearhead.
14) If you spend so much time at the local auto parts store that you qualify for health benefits and three week's paid vacation, you just might be a gearhead.
15) If you collect real cars like some people collect Hot Wheels, you may be a gearhead.
16) If you collect Hot Wheels like some people collect stamps, you may be a gearhead.
17) If you know your cam specs by heart but have to check your wallet for your Social Security number, you may be a gearhead.
18) If you've ever used your kitchen sink as a parts washer, you might be a gearhead.
19) If your garage is larger than your house and it still isn't big enough, you might be a gearhead.
20) If the mere mention of the words "swap meet" sends you in search of an ATM, you may be a gearhead.
21) If you say there's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough engine, you might be a gearhead.
22) If your daily driver has a tunnel ram, 4.10's and a four-speed, you may be a gearhead.
23) If you have a parts car for a project car you haven't even bought yet, you could be a gearhead.
24) If you know the difference between a Nailhead, a Flathead and a Panhead, you might be a gearhead.
25) If your family and friends "just don't get it", you may be a gearhead.
26) If you have printed a copy of this list, and are reading it in the bathroom, you are definitely a gearhead!

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message