What Ice Cream Flavour are you?

Home  \  Off Topic  \  What Ice Cream Flavour are you?

Your Icecream Flavour is...
Cookies 'n Cream!

Smooth and creamy with a few rough bits mixed in, you are a real treat! You are probably very popular amongst your friends. Remember too much of a good thing is not always good! Don't lay it on too thick!

http://images.go-quiz.com/icecream-cookiecream.gif

What are you?

http://www.go-quiz.com/icecream/icecream-test.php

posted by  Car Heaven

I am chocolate :hi:

posted by  99integra

Napoleon

You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!

:hi:

posted by  Satty101

Neopolitain...Probably my favourite type of ice cream.

posted by  chris_knows

Niceee :laughing:

posted by  99integra

You are the all time favorite, chocolate! Turning white kids black since the 1800s. Staining carpets, car seats, and bed sheets for centuries. One thing is for sure, you will never go out of style. You can't go wrong with chocolate!

:laughing: "turning white kids black since 1800s" :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Choclate chip cookie dough

You are fancy shmancy! You have all the bells and whistles and you attract the most gluttonous of ice-cream shop patrons. You are fattening and intensely rich. That being said, you are very tasty and have a huge fanbase! good for you!

Apparently, everybody loves me! :laughing: :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

Nah, if you read it carefully...you attract the gluttonous patrons. So...only the fat kids like you. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

French Vanilla....how boring.

"You're a smooth and silky suave type! You exude class and you believe in tradition. A classical taste who doesn't like things to be too flashy or showy. Climb the Eiffel tower of taste with a spoonfull of you! Oui Oui!"

Keep the damn "Oui Oui"

posted by  boothe

Cherry Garcia! Mmm...

posted by  moostang104314

Cookies and Cream ... .rough bits??? :oops:

posted by  windsonian

Cookies 'n' cream........mmmm.

posted by  GreekWarrior

I wanted to be vanilla bean...got chocolate instead...grr

posted by  NISSANSPDR

Chocolate

posted by  FordFromHell351

I'm Vanilla...just plain and simple...just kiddin'....really, I am lol. Ok then, I must ne Rasberry Ripple....far from plain and simple :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

cookies and cream.......how dry

posted by  ahoo

Your Message