napolian dynamite!

Home  \  Off Topic  \  napolian dynamite!

RATING ON NAPOLIAN DYNAMITE? from 1-10, ten being the best. I absolutely love that movie...

posted by  V960

Why did you post two? One's enough...pretty good movie though, especially in the deleted scenes when Napolean calls the San Diego Zoo...

posted by  chris_knows

That movie was totally tits. :laughing:

posted by  99integra

ya know, i really didn't like the movie while i was actually watching it, but it was fun to quote later...

posted by  dodger65

Check this site out... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

you know what? i used to LOVE that movie, but now i'm pissed because of how popular it got. i was hoping nobody would like it but me and my friends so we could quote lines and nobody would know what we're talking about. :ohcrap:

posted by  enzo#2

Agreed!

posted by  ChrisV

I personally thought the movie sucked. But like Dodger said, it was very fun to quote later on.

posted by  Satty101

Exactly. The best way to say it is I saw it once, now I know whats going on and I never have to see it again.

posted by  boothe

Definitely worthy of an Oscar, Napoleon Dynamite was a miracle for the filmmakers. Low budget, no violence, no sex, no swearing, yet it was still probably the most-liked film of the year. I give it a 9, comes close, but isn't the greatest.

posted by  moostang104314

A 9?? The movie was crap. Honestly. I almost fell asleep watching it. :screwy: Come to think of it, I did fall asleep watching it :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

The movie is extremely stupid, but somehow I can't stop laughing when I watch it...Anybody else think they're using subliminal messages?

posted by  chris_knows

Your Message