jackson found innocent

Home  \  Off Topic  \  jackson found innocent

yay!

discuss...

posted by  mazda6man

Well i havent been following along with the case but i just saw the verdict now. I think its pretty cool and about time that they made their decision. Does anyone think that he was guilty? I'm just wondering.

posted by  car_crazy89

hes clearly twaced out of his mind... but i dont think he did anything that hes being tried for... im sure hes done some things, but i think this was just a case of people trying to take his money

posted by  mazda6man

I agree. I just wonder what he's gonna do now thats hes been found innocent, like will he go back to music or what. he's probably lost some fans over the whole trial thing.

posted by  car_crazy89

idk, but I have one theory. I bet if he didn't have all that plastic surgery to turn himself white, he would've been found guilty. :screwy:

posted by  Satty101

I'm not going to say whether he was innocent or guilty (how would I know), but wasn't it a criminal trial? Doesn't it have to be civil for people to be trying to take his money? Criminal punishments are jail etc, it's when one person sues another in a civil case that damages are awarded.

posted by  windsonian

I think he's cracked out of his mind and is probably just overly friendly and people saw that as an opportunity to try and take advantage of him. If he was convicted in a criminal trial, could they not turn around and also file a civil charge against him? :badrazz:

posted by  97Talonchik

Probably ... I did think about that while I was writing the last one, but it still goes that THIS trial wasn't directly aimed at taking his cash.

posted by  windsonian

True, but I don't think they would spend the money to persue a civil suit, mainly because he was found not guilty in this trial. It would be 10 times harder to prove he did wrong unless new evidence surfaced or new witnesses came forward or something. Besides, the dude is broke. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

My opinion is this. He didn't do jack shit he was accused of. He was a complete fool (and still is) and even though he didn't do anything, he is very capable of it.

posted by  DodgeRida67

He will probably lose a fair ammount of money in civil court. I was thinking, what is he to do now??? I mean the king of pop is iinnocent and back in the media's eye so what better time than now to open up a day-care center. :laughing:

posted by  Voda48

or a new album?

posted by  windsonian

And there was me thinking he was gonna soon be covering the King's 'Jail Hous Rock' :hi:

I've remained open minded throughout the case....Lets face it, he's clearly got a screw lose, but I think people are just out for the money to be honest :2cents:

posted by  Cliffy

I guess he wasn't "The One".

posted by  GreekWarrior

nope, he doesn't do THAT anymore. :wink2: i saw the THS on E, and i just gotta think... what would the case be if he WASN'T rich and famous? he'd be locked up (either in jail or an asylum) and people would steer waaaay clear of him. he'd be one of those crazy people you see on the streets, dancing and talking to himself in his newspaper shoes. he's just a big weirdo... :screwy: :screwy:

posted by  dodger65

That was a bullshit trial, Jacko should be put away and everyone knows it. God damn child molesting **** bag. Celebrities can get away with everything, it pisses me off to no end. :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

I want to be famous, for speeding without getting a ticket and stuff...not what Michael was accused of. :wink2: I think he really was innocent, from what I heard the kid's story was sketchy, adn inconsistant.

posted by  chris_knows

I think it's because that, as a space alien, he has diplomatic immunity... (I was gonna say he on'y got off because he was white, but it's already been said...)

posted by  ChrisV

Maybe so, but the dancing would be a little better than most hobos :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

Agreed.

he has somehow managed to convince gullible people that eccentricity precludes paedophilia, when in actual fact his capricious attitude is more likely to validate his guilt.

His publicity machine did a great job putting it about that he is guilty of being "weird" or "bizzare", but neglecting to also inform the extent of his aberrant behaviour.

posted by  Wally

Such big words make Steven no understand. I totally agree with ya there. :2cents:

posted by  99integra

...but better than vwhobo's? :wink2: :hi:

posted by  dodger65

:laughing: :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

Your Message