Sexiest woman alive

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Sexiest woman alive

Just asking who every1 thinks is the sexiest women on the planet today? Several co-workers, myself included, say Joanna Krupa. I’m not sure what playboy paid her to show off her birthday suit this month, but compared to the swimsuits she’s worn in the past this is amazingggg. Anyone see it yet?

Tom

posted by  tomdunn420

Elisha Cuthbert from The Girl Next Door and House of Wax :drool: She will always be the sexiest woman alive :drool:

http://www.geekasaurus.com/clint/images/elisha-thumb.jpg
SMOKIN'!!!!
http://www.planetesacha.com/Images/Girl_next_Door.jpg
Love this picture :drool:

posted by  FordFromHell351

I wouldnt go as far as saying ALWAYS be the sexiest cause evertually she will get old and start to not look like that anymore. Dont wanna get into detail, it scares me :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

Thats to bad...because shes as old as me so it wont matter :laughing:

Haha then what are you around here for, go out there and get her :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

Believe me...I wish I could...I would give ANYTHING just to spend 3 minutes with that girl :drool:

3 minutes? Gimme half an hour.

Elsiha cuthbert is awesome, although I think that Denise Richards, a young Heidi Klum, or Marissa Miller are all better choices.

posted by  Godlaus

Your Mom :laughing: But seriously, what about Carmen Electra or Jenna Jamison :drool:

posted by  99integra

Too exploited and too sluty.

posted by  Godlaus

True but still are hot, what about Jessica Simpson?

posted by  99integra

What! No one Oprah fans :mrgreen:

Seriously though the current crop of celebs don't have a clue on how to be sexy.... they all look the same, act the same and would fit well into some rap video gyrating like baboons.

posted by  Wally

Hot, but not the greatest smile.

We're all waiting for someone else to say that they think she is.

Gyrating baboons. Wow. I actually laughed out loud.

posted by  Godlaus

Dang, here I thought I was the sexiest woman alive :ohcrap: :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

No, your not high on yourself :laughing: , i'm just kidding, you arent. I could say more bt i'll leave it :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

well, no, i wont say it, i'll play nice(just kidding, that monkey face was pretty hot!)

we'll give you the title of the hottest girl at CF!

umm, as for hottest girl alive(right now): elisha has my vote - gotta love girl next door!(and the fact that she is canadian!)

posted by  dodgerforlife

Dude, I was kidding

posted by  97Talonchik

I know, i'm slow but 'm not THAT slow (all the time). :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

Hey you're still young....don't make me get Michael Jackson after you :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

:eek: NO THANK YOU :eek: Cant you find anyone better, like umm...... a REAL woman? :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I thought he was.

posted by  windsonian

I would kill you right now if I could.... :mrgreen:
They just dont have that...unique blend of innocence, sexiness, and youth to them...its just something about Elisha...I dont know. :oops: :drool:

....gets my vote.

posted by  theman352001

wow just about 2 pages an still no tara reid lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

Im surprised no one has said Paris Hilton...ugly bird nosed bitch :laughing:

That's skanky not sexy.

posted by  theman352001

No "thats hot" :oops:

posted by  99integra

http://www.comicbookhotties.com/images/angelina-jolie/lara-croft-angelina-j olie.jpghttp://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~jmacklin/Angelina%20Jolie3.jpghttp:// www.ozombie.com/archives/images/angie2.jpghttp://www.all-pictures-photos.co m/images/angelina-jolie/angelina-jolie-050-img.jpghttp://www.sexbuzz.com/pi cs/6,0021a.jpg

...And all others are decimated.

EDIT: In case no one knew, that is Angelina Jolie, who was voted People magazine's sexiest woman, as well as having been voted Vogue Magazine's Perfect Woman, and #2 on VH1's countdown of 100 hottest hotties (second to Beyonce Knowles, who deserves about #50...)

posted by  Patrick

Elisha Cuthbert : drool : that first pic is great... is there anything to the unrated girl next door version?

posted by  boothe

I know exactly what you mean :laughing: The unrated version is much much MUCH better than the rated one. It shows more nudity and deleted scenes. I have it on DVD.

I got the unrated version, just havent had time to watch it. This thread is actually interesting to read... or atleast look at the pictures. Maybe we should start a thread of 'Sluttiest Women' :screwy: .

posted by  car_crazy89

anyone for eliza dushku?

posted by  dodger65

...???

posted by  car_crazy89

whaddaya mean "???"?

for sexiest woman alive...

posted by  dodger65

Sorry, who is eliza dushku? I have never heard of her :ohcrap:

posted by  car_crazy89

You know, Im sure youve seen her before. She was in the movie "Wrong Turn" and numerous others. Shes ok looking sometimes.

what about "bring it on" and "the new guy"? that swimsuit modeling scene was cool!

posted by  dodger65

Oh, your probably right, not the best with names. A picture would probably help, or i could just type it in google.

EDIT: OHHH, That chick. I get it now, and yes she is pretty hott. Lol, sorry for my delayed reaction/thinking.

posted by  car_crazy89

Michelle Rodriguez looks ok sometimes...not the hottest girl in the world though.

dear god, i forgot about her.

shes effin hot dude.

posted by  dodgerforlife

that's ok--we're used to it....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :drool: :laughing: :wink2: time for bed... :sleep:

posted by  dodger65

"COUGH" Canadian ''COUGH" :laughing: Eliza Dushku is pretty hot but has the most retarded name in the world :2cents:

posted by  99integra

She was probably made fun of as a child :laughing: I remember we had this guy in highschool whos last name was Gayley.... :laughing:

I love those movies. The swimsuit scene was awesome :mrgreen:

Let us not forget that many actors and actresses choose a different name under which to act through the Screen Actor's Guild....

posted by  Patrick

Haha thanx, atleast i know i'm never letting anyone down :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

elisha cuthbert definitly

posted by  farmboy108

wow, Ive been waiting for someone to be the least bit faithful in this thread. Sexiest woman alive would have to be my gf yo...:ph43r:

posted by  Satty101

:laughing: Sorry I have to say this, Satty you might be the only one WITH a girlfriend on here :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

If I was...I think I'd be scared....lol

posted by  Satty101

naw, we're all faithful to them, but here = escape from them :laughing:

posted by  dodgerforlife

i think that it's just an unspoken assumption that this evaluation excludes our g/f's/wives/life partners (hey, there might be a couple here...) b/c we all know that, in our own minds, they are the sexiest women alive...

satty, you're an incredible asskisser--she's looking over your shoulder, isn't she? :laughing: :hi:

posted by  dodger65

I've got a girlfriend too but she thinks I am f***ing crazy to be on here all the time. :laughing:

posted by  99integra

ROFL. No, We hung out the Tuesday and I just happened to think I wouldn't take any of these women over her.

posted by  Satty101

My wife would kill me if I had a girlfriend... :mrgreen:

Good thing I don't want one.

But like owning a great car and aknowledging a superexotic like a Jag XJ220 to be one of the most "sexy" cars ever, you can have a wonderful wife/girlfriend and aknowledge a super sexy celeb.

I know I don't feel hurt when my wife says Ralph Fiennes is one of the sexiest men alive...

posted by  ChrisV

Who the heck is that?!?! :ohcrap:

posted by  Satty101

NO! My girl is the most beautiful of them all. Inside and out. :wink2:

posted by  DodgeRida67

How would you know what her insides look like? Looks like DR is another Geofrey Dommer (SP)

posted by  Satty101

Smartass.

posted by  DodgeRida67

Haha i was wondering if anyone would mention someone they know or are close to like Satty has, is someone 'whipped'? :laughing: i'm just kidding. I too have a girlfriend. I dont think its bad saying which celebs are hot cause for one, i dont think you'd ever stand a chance with one and it seems there relationships never last anyways, just for publicity.

posted by  car_crazy89

If we all went after the ones that were the "sexiest", then we would be chasing others around for the rest of our lives.

We've all dated sexy people who were bitchy and not-so-sexy people who were really nice. The trick is to find the right combination that you want to spend the rest of your life with and hopefully they want to do the same with you. Thus marriage....

My wife knows I look. She just doesn't like it if I do it when she's around. :ohcrap:

posted by  theman352001

bleh. I guess you said it. damn poolshark..

posted by  Satty101

There is only one solution to this debate over the hottest girlfriend. Everyone must post pics of their significant others', and the chosen bachelors on this forum (me), will decide which one ranks highest.

posted by  Godlaus

Here's my girlfriend :hi:

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/s/simpson/lg1.jpg

I can't post my girlfriends picture because they are all non digital and I don't have a scanner :doh:

posted by  99integra

:doh: :doh: :doh: :mrgreen:

How about you....borrow a friend's digital? Borrow a school's scanner?

We'll have a CF ownership challenge (taken from UCP), where you have to be in the pic, and have a pic of yourself in the 'post your pic' section.

posted by  Godlaus

lol, this thread tok an interesting turn

How about I have my car in it instead of me? Then a pic of me by the car...

posted by  Satty101

But I am not in school anymore but yeah I'll borrow a camera. Need a camera anyway so I can take a picture of my stripped Beetle :hi:

posted by  99integra

Lol, that could be takin in SUCH a wrong way...

posted by  Satty101

Thats fricken nasty :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Speaking of threads taking a turn...

posted by  DodgeRida67

Your Message