Advertising

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Advertising

Hey guys, just a thought, but tell me what you reckon.

It seems there is a fair bit of advertising that goes on around here, and the mods obviously can't catch it all.

What if every time one of us non-mods saw a post with an ad in it, we reply to it with a heading or content of ADVERTISEMENT. That way, the mods can just do a search for that, speeding up their process of ad identification.

What do you all think?

posted by  windsonian

See that little white '!' at the bottom of your post beneath your username? We should probably just use that.

Would the mods be more thankful for it, or be offended?

posted by  Godlaus

Or we could just start a new thread with the title "Advertising, please delete" and put all the links there :2cents:

posted by  99integra

Why does it show you to be offline?

posted by  99integra

Cuz I am :mrgreen: .

posted by  Godlaus

There has also been a lot of thread reviving done by Civisi99 so why don't we have him banned or at least kicked in the balls :hi:

posted by  99integra

That makes sense :roll: :laughing: Are you kidding me, you can't be Adam. :screwy: Don't confuse me dammit :laughing:

posted by  99integra

I'm in ghost mode so that nobody can really follow me around when I'm online. You can do it also. Change it in your User CP.

posted by  Godlaus

Lemme kick!! Please please please please please!!!!! :drool: :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

... something only a girl could say. Eventhough he requires punishment .... I don't think I'd wish THAT on anyone. :ohcrap:

posted by  windsonian

:laughing: :laughing: Did I mention I can legpress 300 pounds? :hi:

posted by  97Talonchik

that's alright, as long as you don't try to leg-press him in the balls then.. :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

He keeps bringing back old threads I just might :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

the new CF enforcer??? :laughing: please take it easy on me, i just a boy :orglaugh:

posted by  windsonian

Wrong kid. Mods can see anyone who is invisable to regular members. :mrgreen:

As for how you can help us mods out with advertising, how about sending us links through PMs? A lot of people have done that to me and I've taken car of them right away. I personally think PMs would be the most effective way to rid the board of ads.

posted by  Satty101

I check my mail late in the evening...and I've already been on CF and done my share of AD policing...usually the emails are too late.

PM's might be better...but then again, I check the forum prior to PM's.

It only takes a minute or two to check the whole of the forum.

...but PM's would be best.

posted by  BavarianWheels

BTW...advertising is also "illegal" in the signature area!

You could PM and email about that as it is more difficult to notice.

posted by  BavarianWheels

Thats kinda scary, and I too don't feel like having the law enforced upon Mr. Peter :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Some people (I think maybe 2) asked for permission.

posted by  Satty101

You will never have any idea how much it hurts...it starts down there and then works its way up into your abdoman.... :ohcrap: Just the thought makes my balls twitch :cussing:

posted by  FordFromHell351

Thats 32 pounds less than I can bench.... :ohcrap:

posted by  FordFromHell351

You talking about me :wink2: j/k. And being 'sacked' really sucks, its funny how sometimes they ask for permission first sometimes, like your gonna say "Sure go ahead" :screwy:

posted by  car_crazy89

Only if you have a fetish with getting kicked in the family jewels :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Is there such thing? Who really could get pleasure from that. And i was kidding, i said it cause you said 'Mr. Peter' :laughing: .

posted by  car_crazy89

I know but I was talking about when you said getting sacked really sucks

posted by  99integra

Haha, alright. Kinda sad where this thread is ending up lol.

posted by  car_crazy89

Started by talking about hot girls and now we are talking about hurt balls. There seems to be some relationship between them though :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

Haha its true, leave it to you to point that out :laughing: .But it could be worse, just dont really know how yet.

posted by  car_crazy89

No this thread is about Advertising, the other one is about the hot chicks :screwy:

posted by  97Talonchik

:doh: What the hell was I on yesterday :laughing: I didn't even look at the topic when I posted.

posted by  99integra

I agree, Satty. I think a PM making us aware of this seemingly ongoing problem is the best way to deal with it. Thanx for takin' the time to start this thread, Windsonian :thumbs:

posted by  Cliffy

Your Message