Texassssssss

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Texassssssss

Hey everyone, I won't be on for awhile after today. I'm leaving for Texas tuesday and will be gone for like 2 weeks then I'm goin to PA for awhile for the 4th of July. My friend in Texas is going to let me drive a few of his Vettes. Can't wait! His daily driver is a supercharged '04 Z06 with 560 rear-wheel horsepower :drool: :drool: . Well, it was his daily driver last time I was there. I hope I don't wreck and/or kill anyone. I'll tell you guys about it upon return.

-Alex

posted by  TurboLag

Have fun. (Lucky Bastard) :thumbs:

posted by  99integra

You know I will :mrgreen:

posted by  TurboLag

Well, I best be leaving. Try not to massacre CF while I'm gone. And if -What- comes back fill me in on the events when I get back :thumbs: .

Peace out (again)
-Alex

posted by  TurboLag

Well, I'm leaving here in a few hours as well. I'm not around here much anymore anyway, so it's not like anyone cares. :wink2:

posted by  DodgeRida67

Where are you off too?

posted by  99integra

secret exhibition extravaganza with my girl

posted by  DodgeRida67

Have fun!

posted by  FordFromHell351

I finally made it here, after a 20 hour drive :cussing: . TONS of nice cars everywhere, Vettes, Vipers, Ferraris, Lamborghinis. Wow. I'm trying to get ahold of my friend with all the corvettes. Lotsa interesting people here too. I'll keep you guys posted on the activities.

posted by  TurboLag

Hey bring me back something. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Like a Corvette or an interesting person? They both sound plentyful there :mrgreen:

posted by  car_crazy89

Yes yes anything. :mrgreen:

posted by  GreekWarrior

Woot, where in Texas are you going?

posted by  StiMan

Well I'm in Hurst. I met with my friend with the corvettes yesterday (29 to be exact). He has one from every year in the first 2 generations ('53-'67) and then some. He has the 64th corvette ever made, in '54 they only made 4 that came black from the factory and he has one of them. He also has like 4-5 pace cars, my favorite of them is the '74 which was never registered and only has 400 miles on it. He has the last stingray ever built. My favorite was the '67 which in his words was "the cream of the crop". PERFECT condition. He restores them himself. When I get back to WV I'll see if I can post the pictures.

BTW- I didn't get to drive any of them :ohcrap: because he was going to bring his '58 hotrod (his daily driver) but soemthing was wrong with it.

His '53 (the 64th ever made) was featured in "Texas Driver" next to a brand new C6, old news now, but this was in early '04.

Theres much more to say, but I'm too lazy to type (I only got up like a half hour ago). If you have qusetions feel free to ask.

posted by  TurboLag

Lol. Have a safe drive! :thumbs:

posted by  StiMan

lol have fun with that

posted by  hhsrastler92

Ok my mom decided not to leave today :laughing: , But we're leaving tomorrow. I might be on later tonight

Peace out guys

posted by  TurboLag

Hey im gunna try to upload those Vette pictures i took in texas today. I'll try if i can get enough time

posted by  TurboLag

Your Message