Redneck surfing

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Redneck surfing

:laughing: :laughing: :screwy:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/321796/CF/rednecksurfing.wmv

posted by  97Talonchik

That was the stupidest person I have ever seen :laughing: You know you're retarded when you think your truck will drive itself :doh:

posted by  99integra

:laughing: I think he was trying to drive it with his foot and fell out, but I don't know

posted by  97Talonchik

Looks that way

posted by  99integra

yeah i think i have said it once b4 but he can deffinately not be the captain of that ship if he's too pussy to go down with it, what kind of n00b falls out and doesnt even try to not crash. shame, i hope the truck rolled back on top of him he deserves it!

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

Ive done something like that...except I didnt wreck the car :laughing: Dont worry, it was just a 1985 Chevy Cavalier.

posted by  FordFromHell351

Why in the world would you even WANT to do something like that? :doh:

posted by  97Talonchik

Maybe it was because I was 16 :laughing: i dont do that shit anymore though...very often :mrgreen:

When I was 14 I took my moms Caprice out for a joyride and wrapped it around a telephone poll. And thats when all hell broke loose :laughing:

posted by  99integra

Did you hit your head in the process, cause that would explain a lot... :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

I don't know :laughing: Probably:tard:

posted by  99integra

even better is getting your brother to drive while you try to hang on the roof rack :wink2: at least someone will still be driving when the funny stuff happens, but get it on camera cuz a picture is worth a thousand words

Is this coming from personal experience????

posted by  97Talonchik

i got the video up until the point of me screaming like a little school girl if ya'll wanna see, there rocken out to hells bells AC/DC in the car.

SHOW US THE VIDEO NOW :hi:

posted by  99integra

WE WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

posted by  97Talonchik

I can picture it in my mind and right now I'm LMFAO :orglaugh:

posted by  99integra

i dunno if it'll work but try this,http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/442d7f8d/bc/My+Folder/dukes+o+hazard+%231 .mpg?bfwhjtCBZK0UEfdv

let it buffer once then watch it again, see the pimp shaker hood, my brother just had to have that chrome air cleaner but the hood wouldn't close so he cut a hole in er, and yes i already said i was screaming like a girl ! so flame all you want :mrgreen:goddamn that shit was funny i havent seen that in a while and for those who have never seen the aurora borealis check this one out http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/442d7f8d/bc/My+Folder/northern+lights.mpg?bfwh jtCBhEyYuos3 done with night vision so you can see it better

OMG I almost peed myself from laughing so hard...thanks :thumbs:

posted by  97Talonchik

LMAO, I can't help but to keep replaying it over and over...

"hey hey, STOPPP" :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

Damnit, why wont it work for me? Sounds soo good and yet i cant see :evil:

posted by  car_crazy89

Give us the video!!!

The first link should take you to it...lol. I couldnt get the second link to work.

posted by  97Talonchik

Doesn't work for me either... :cussing:

posted by  windsonian

that's because your computer sucks. don't feel bad my computer takes at least a minute to load after i click on something, and it's suppose to be "high speed". :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

On the plus side, work paid for mine :mrgreen: and it's a notebook, so i can take it home.

posted by  windsonian

why do you get a free computer with your job and i don't? then again i don't think lawn mowing is a job that involves computers, but i want one anyway! :banghead:

posted by  enzo#2

I dunno .... what if you told your boss you needed to computer model the best way to mow each lawn to save time :laughing:

posted by  windsonian

Redneck surfing indeed... Wait, was that my neighbor?!

posted by  TurboLag

Your Message