hello all

Home  \  Off Topic  \  hello all

hi i just joined, and im the biggest newbie EVER!! ne ways just wanted to introduce myself, im Acid_Burn otherwise known as burn...and im curently working on disasembling a reallllllyyyyy old Yamaha street bike, i think its an '80-'85 but im not sure, could use some advise on how to take the engine apart, i got it dismounted, but the screws on the sides are all rusted out.
thanx!
~Burn

posted by  Acid_burn

Welcome Acid_burn.

:clap:

posted by  BavarianWheels

hmm, a guy I know on another board I frequent has the same name. Yet I doubt you're the same person. Welcome burn!

posted by  Satty101

welcome senor burn. hope you enjoy your stay here!

:laughing:

posted by  SuperJew

Hi there Acid_burn... :mrgreen:

posted by  Unfedfat

hi all! thanx fer the welcome, oh and im a car chick, i know, the name gets some people, but if you;ve seen the movie HACKERS it makes sence.:heh:

posted by  Acid_burn

Welcome Acid burn. How about you explain what happened in "Hackers"?

posted by  snoopewite

welzzzz, there were these hackers, the only chick hacker was Acid_Burn, played by Angelina Jolie :rock: , and i think she should b every girl's rolemodel, so i thought y not? its a cool name.

posted by  Acid_burn

the screws on the sides are all rusted out.
thanx!
~Burn
Start with some PB Blaster for the rusted screws. Have heads, no heads, stripped,hex,torx, phillips,allen,for sure not standard ???to much information :doh:

posted by  lectroid

Thanks for enlightening us. I like Angelina Jolie myself :hi: Your simple but fresh avatar also matches your screen name quite well and the red signature doesn't look out of place either… but you already knew that :cool2:

posted by  snoopewite

Your Message