paintball

Home  \  Off Topic  \  paintball

hey i guess got a piantball gun an i was wonderin what would b the best thing 4 me 2 use 2 practice on

posted by  hhsrastler92

A human :laughing:

posted by  99integra

lol how does a lil 10 year old brother sound thats always gettin me in trouble lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

could shoot at cars or even the neighbourhood kids, but freeze the paintballs first so you'll know if you hit the kid or not :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

I shoot at paint cans, and trees, I very rarely hit though, and I always have to clean it up before my dog eats it.

posted by  chris_knows

Haha the clean up is always the crappy part. Thought you were gonna say some like "I always have to clean it up before my little brother eats it" :laughing:

posted by  car_crazy89

i always thought the kia dealership is good for driveby target shooting

hahahaha

posted by  mazda6man

well that :laughing: , or he could use me as target practice, i'm used to it. :hi:

posted by  enzo#2

Bro that ain't something to be proud of :screwy:

posted by  99integra

haha not really, but might as well use it to our advantage :laughing: , i'm j/k.

posted by  car_crazy89

yeah it probably isn't, but it's fun to talk about. :laughing:

posted by  enzo#2

Why not use Jay-G as a target....lord knows his head is big enough, you can't miss it. :laughing:

posted by  97Talonchik

lol niiice i got 1 prob tho i need my Co2 refilled lol ive bn shootin at ppl that come up on my yard at night lol cause ppl try 2 steal our stuff so i stay up an tatto them when they come up on my yard

posted by  hhsrastler92

So are you asking where you can get the Co2 refilled?

posted by  99integra

no i no were i can get it refilled i gotta get a bigger bottle tho all i have is a 9oz im thinkn bout gettin a 24oz but i dunno if i can get the money cause im goin 2 clubs an thats like 10bucks a night lol

posted by  hhsrastler92

get a 16oz or 20 oz, they say compressed air is better for your gun but i see accuracy and speed problems when im on the field with there compressed air bottles, when i hook up my c02 the things pops more fires faster and shoots straighter, o-rings are cheap so im yet to find the degrading factor of c02 other than blowing o-rings everyday, and yes brothers are an excellent target, don't shoot cars cuz thats kinda rude, but people ....deer and cows are good driveby's oh and cop cars, if you can find it get EVIL paint , you'll rarely ever break a ball in the barrel and the paint lasts forever..... you have to pay a bit more but on the field with a 200 round hopper and you break the first ball you'll swear to god to get the expensive paint.... what kind of gun do you have? where do ya play?

posted by  BanffAutoSpa_ap

i have a 2 viewloaders a triade an orian i go n a open field round my house i got tiger stripe paintballs or sum10 like that there like a neon orange

posted by  hhsrastler92

Yep, thats why i play airsoft. No cleanup :thumbs:

posted by  300zxBoy

Your Message