Gay cars and drivers

Home  \  Off Topic  \  Gay cars and drivers

Why do people always seem to single me out ? I drive a BMW Z3 but they always say it is a gay car so I must be gay as well.
Who else has this problem GGRRRRRRR

posted by  DavidM

I don't have that problem but my dad did because he drove a Miata. I love those cars for there performance and handling, I hate that stereotype in people :banghead:

posted by  99integra

Just so you know, I wasn't calling you gay. I just see way a lot of women and gay guys driving Z3s. You however, have many upgrades and an awesome car.

So from one bimmer fanatic to another, im sorry if you took offense, believe me none was meant. :thumbs:

besides, I even said M roadsters and coupes are badass.

posted by  Zalight

who cares what people think. most people are too stupid and ignorant to know anything about cars...

posted by  importluva

You know, I find it interesting that this Z3 owner says he has 325+ hp with mods, but there aren't any listed in his mod list. Generally, performance mods are more important to show off than an aftermarket shift knob.

And I'm pulling the BS flag, as you've only talked about the Z3 in every single one of your posts, and you seem a little flaboyant. So, here's your challenge: Take a piece of paper, write "Stuff it, Godlaus" on it, and jam it over your shift knob. Take a picture, I'll be satisfied. Okey doke?

Yeah, I absolutely don't care what that hot blonde down the street thinks about me, cuz she doesn't know jack about cars. :roll:
As car aware-ees, we have to deal with the ignorance, but not ignore it.

posted by  Godlaus

you do have a point, but your taste in women is different than mine. im not interested in impressing a blonde woman who doesn't have the sense to reserve judgement if she doesn't have a clue about cars...besides, im more interested in women who share my interests.

posted by  importluva

I would suspect your fellow gays will have the same problem. No need to be shy, stand up and proclaim your pride in the rainbow brigade. :wink2:

posted by  Wally

WAIT!!!!! I HAVE A THEORY!!!!! BOW DOWN TO MY GODLY LEVEL OF SMARTY-PANTS-NESS!!!!!!

Allright! So, If (accoarding to me) Z3's are chick cars (which for ChrisV, shall hereafter refer to any car that poeple of the female persuasion find particularly attractive), that means chicks like them more then a guy car, say a Bronco with a 10 inch lift covered in mud. Right?

Still with me?

Good.

Now is when the Stephen Hawking level braininess comes in:

So then, a guy should be even more proud to be running around in a chick car then a guy car, because more women will look at his car and think its "cool".

Moral of the story:
If you want sex, drive a Volkswagen Cabriolet.....

posted by  Zalight

ROFL :orglaugh:

posted by  Satty101

...better yet...a Jetta is THE "chick" car!!

posted by  BavarianWheels

No no no, A VW New Beetle...

Anyboy else notice the 3 cars that were classified as girl cars were all VWs?? lol

posted by  Satty101

Funny Zalight. :laughing:

The only reason I think some people consider your Z3 a "girls car" is that it doesn't look as agressive as other cars, this goes for all the other "girls cars" out there. But it shouldn't matter what other people think as long as your happy with your car and it pulls the chicks. :mrgreen:

As for the best girls car I gota say the beetle.

GO VOLKSWAGON!!!!!

posted by  GreekWarrior

Yiou guys know what BMW stands for right?
Brings Me Women :thumbs:

posted by  Zalight

The Z3 is a wonderful car. I would actually like to have one. Theres nothing wrong with owning one. People are just ****ing stupid :banghead:

posted by  FordFromHell351

That is sooooo true. When I was in high school we first notcied this weird corrilation(sp?) between "hot chicks" and Jettas.

Also Godlaus, that is an awesome idea man. Props for coming up with it. :thumbs:

posted by  Voda48

own a jetta.

posted by  MOPAR

Thanks for those reassuring replies. I just made me think if it was me or the car.
I seem always to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Last month I pulled into a lay-by and put the interior light on to check messages on my mobile phone and three guys appeared and asked if I was 'Dogging'. Then a police surveillance patrol came over and questioned me for nearly an hour thinking I had made an arrangement with these guys.
Perhaps I shouldn't keep the Z3 so clean and sparkling :oops:

posted by  DavidM

maybe you shouldn't have been wearing chaps, lipstick, and nothing else... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

posted by  dodger65

That pic in your sig is Sydney yes?

posted by  Wally

None of which are the old...and best VW's!

posted by  BavarianWheels

Like the vans, karmen ghia and the 69 Beetle :drool:

posted by  99integra

MOPAR, thats a nice Rx-8 you have. Im targeting that car or *gulp* the next RX-7 to be my next car.

posted by  importluva

You still have yet to accept my challenge.

No more FWD for you?

posted by  Godlaus

lol i wanna see this...

posted by  ahoo

Your Message